October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

It has taken me so long to lost this item, it is no longer the morning! Good afternoon everyone… I was having a problem uploading the photos, and then had to rewrite the description! Not my most favourite job!!!:weary:
Anyway, here it is https://folksy.com/items/6732754-Textile-Treasure-Pot

1 Like

Phew, I go away for the weekend and come back to 93 posts waiting on here, I think I’ve clicked on everyone’s lovely items but apologies if I’ve missed any. Nothing new to list from me today but I’ll go check if I’ve anything to relist.

2 Likes

Nearly forgot - I listed this one yesterday as well.

Good afternoon all.
Hope you are all okay.
I’m listing and running today. But I have loved and pinned everything to here
https://folksy.com/items/6732868-Fun-glass-bracelet-
Be back later.

Hi everyone. Thanks for your craft fair comments. It is good when they go well for a change.

Loving so many items today - so hard to choose a favourite!

I have yet another re-list until I can sent items off to the assay office.

@JacquelineOJewellery thanks so much for the encouragement. I haven’t managed to get in the workshop this weekend, with poorly children and craft fairs, all my time has evaporated. I plan to try and get in there tonight for an hour - husband permitting this time!

@silverbirchstudio thank you for the necklace love - off to try and see if I can get a big picture up without all the description - thanks for posing the question!

Ah ha! it worked xxxxx

2 Likes

Just seen this topic and thought some of you lovely card makers may be interested?

Jacqueline x

1 Like

This is my new listing for today. Oilcloth reversible coasters, ideal for wine and soft drinks (not insulated against heat) but perfect to stop water marks on furniture.

Hi Optimists… :smile:

3 Likes

Afternoon everyone!

It’s been soon cold here today! Inside at home now with a hot cuppa!

Wanted to share my lumps charm bracelet with you today, very yummy looking, complete with purple and black beads!!

https://folksy.com/items/6646045-Retro-Flumps-cupcake-cake-beaded-bracelet-Quirky-fun-unique-novel-handmade

Do I spy machine wrapped cords and free machining, love it.

Evening all. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Feeling much better today, thanks Steph @stephshortstationery
I was going to list these this afternoon and got sidetracked, so belatedly here is a new set of Christmas gift tags.

Ha ha, yes, I think you do :grinning: thank you, would you like to write my descriptions for me? :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry peeps, all caught up now, happy dancing for your sales!

@BeadstormJewellery can I just check you sales total, some how I must not have edited correctly and had you at 46 sales! I think you are on 8 sales, but can I check this is correct?

Natalie x

Another sale for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and I have an order as well. Glad you liked the wreath Rachel @Glehcar so worried that it would get damaged in the post when I saw the way the post lady handled it! I would normally put it in a cardboard sleeve as well but didn’t have any and wanted to get it off to you as quick as possible as I didn’t know how I’d feel later.
Not listing today but have clicked and loved. Still struggling but hopefully I’ll have a little more energy tomorrow.

1 Like

My listing is a funky and fluffy knitted and fully lined, tiger inspired handbag, really fun!

Natalie x

Well done Megan on your sale, happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

Hi everyone,

I’m very late on parade this evening. Natalie @NOfkantsCurios can you please add another sale to the tally. My lady from yesterday has paid about an hour ago.

Jeanie x

1 Like

Evening

Back home from Spain and catching up with washing.

Megan @SoSewMegan hope you feel better tomorrow.
Great that your customer has paid Jeanie @thecardjeanie - always so disappointing when they don’t pay.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I was on 9 sales, but now have 3 to add, taking me to 12 please.

A new listing from me

Busy day in the workshop today getting stock made for Christmas. Just need the sales side to pick up. Here’s tonight’s listing.
https://folksy.com/items/6733139-Vintage-material-ballpoint-pen

Well done @thecardjeanie and @BeadstormJewellery on your sales and thank you Sue for sorting me out ref you tally.

Natalie x

1 Like