October Optimists Daily Listing Challenge Thread! 1st to 31st October 2015

Ha ha, yes, I think you do :grinning: thank you, would you like to write my descriptions for me? :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry peeps, all caught up now, happy dancing for your sales!

@BeadstormJewellery can I just check you sales total, some how I must not have edited correctly and had you at 46 sales! I think you are on 8 sales, but can I check this is correct?

Natalie x

Another sale for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and I have an order as well. Glad you liked the wreath Rachel @Glehcar so worried that it would get damaged in the post when I saw the way the post lady handled it! I would normally put it in a cardboard sleeve as well but didn’t have any and wanted to get it off to you as quick as possible as I didn’t know how I’d feel later.
Not listing today but have clicked and loved. Still struggling but hopefully I’ll have a little more energy tomorrow.

1 Like

My listing is a funky and fluffy knitted and fully lined, tiger inspired handbag, really fun!

Natalie x

Well done Megan on your sale, happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

Hi everyone,

I’m very late on parade this evening. Natalie @NOfkantsCurios can you please add another sale to the tally. My lady from yesterday has paid about an hour ago.

Jeanie x

1 Like

Evening

Back home from Spain and catching up with washing.

Megan @SoSewMegan hope you feel better tomorrow.
Great that your customer has paid Jeanie @thecardjeanie - always so disappointing when they don’t pay.

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios I was on 9 sales, but now have 3 to add, taking me to 12 please.

A new listing from me

Busy day in the workshop today getting stock made for Christmas. Just need the sales side to pick up. Here’s tonight’s listing.
https://folksy.com/items/6733139-Vintage-material-ballpoint-pen

Well done @thecardjeanie and @BeadstormJewellery on your sales and thank you Sue for sorting me out ref you tally.

Natalie x

1 Like

evening all
recieved my two little aceo paintings from @StephanieGuy they are delightful. I had intended them as gifts but they may just have to stay with me :grin:

• Today I have another pendant offering

Faith x

2 Likes

Hi All,

Just popping in with a relist tonight…

1 Like

Evening all …well it’s midnight - so not really evening all pinned.
just had a nice order on Facebook that has kept me up late sourcing materials.

Carol @Knittingtopia hope your driver was helpful and that your trips weren’t too nerve wracking.

Here is mine for the morning. More little stocking fillers.

2 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6733270-Original-Acrylic-Scenic-Painting-Winter-Snow-With-Warm-Moody-Skies

2 Likes

Heres a chunky knitted scarf, knitted with two yarns at the same time.

1 Like

Good morning, hope you are all well today

1 Like

Hello again.

Back to work today - Boo, although not to bad as I’ve only got a couple of hours this afternoon. Didn’t get a lot done yesterday as my daughter had the afternoon off school and her presence at home always seems to put a stop to my productivity!

Did manage to make this scarf in the morning though

1 Like

Morning Optimists

2 Likes

Good morning.

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery it turned out my driver hasn’t been doing taxi work that long and no school runs so I was able to manipulate him into doing what I wanted :blush:

Sue @suebeacham your painting is stunning.

Carol x

3 Likes

Morning all

Just a quick pop in today

As the clocks will be changing this week great idea to add to a child’s bag or coat.

Have a nice Tuesday :grinning:

2 Likes

Morning all. Here’s my new listing for today. I think we have a bit of sunshine.

4 Likes