Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

So many lovely items to choose from… I have pinned this copper guardian angel to my “Fab on Folksy” board - Home Decor and Homewares section…

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I’ve pinned this lovely fleur de lis necklace to my Folksy Favourites board…

1 Like

I thought this coaster was lovely :two_hearts: and have pinned it to my ‘Folksy Creations’ board.
It is almost too nice to put a mug on, but it would make me smile every time I lifted the mug and saw it! :blush:

1 Like

This is a lovely print. Pinned to my Folksy art board.

1 Like

Have pinned this beautiful watercolour to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board

1 Like

Ooo I like these arrow head earrings! Pinned to my Beautiful Blue board x

1 Like

Beautiful bracelet pinned to my Folksy Favourites board…

1 Like

I have popped this lovely brooch onto my folksy favourite board

1 Like

I absolutely love this saddle bag - makes me want to go & dig my bike out of the shed! Pinned to my Perfect Purple board :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve pinned these beauties to my Gorgeous Handmade Jewellery board

1 Like

Loved the flower fairies as a child (still have a few books of them).
Have pinned Lynn’s purse/pouch to my “Fab on Folksy” board - Fabric Creations section (Neonne Luna)…

1 Like

Pinned to my animal themed gift ideas board.

This bag is lovely - pinned to my Gorgeous Green board x

1 Like

Loved and pinned these lovely earrings to my ‘Folksy Creations’ board. I think these would reflect the sun beautifully :smile:

1 Like

Have loved & pinned this gorgeous print to my beautiful blue board

I have loved and pinned this gorgeous bracelet by @OrukiDesign to my Stuff to Buy board.

1 Like

I love this cot blanket with cross stitch, The house that Jack built…I have added it to my Beautiful items from Folksy sellers board

1 Like

This guy is just too cute! Pinned him to my Folksy Stuff board;

1 Like

Pinned this little hat to my Folksy favourite board, love the colour combinations and the little ear flaps, made me smile :blush:

1 Like