Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

Ooh found this lovely shop again and love these aran cushions

1 Like

Added the delightful Katie to my handcrafted gift ideas boardā€¦

1 Like

Pinning this bag to my Folksy favourite board

1 Like

Love this tea cosy & the rose detail! Pinned to my gorgeous green board :slight_smile:

Pinned this beautiful necklace to my ā€œFab on Folksy - Handmade in the UKā€ board (Jewellery section)

1 Like

I have pinned this gorgeous card to my handmade cards board x

1 Like

I have pinned this lovely make up bag to my Folksy Creations board x

Pinned this cute hedgehog pendant to my Folksy Favourites boardā€¦

Iā€™ve pinned this lovely box to my Folksy finds board, and given it some love too

1 Like

Iā€™ve loved and pinned this pretty unicorn purse:

Iā€™ve loved and pinned this tractor apron, perfect for the little farm loving bakers!

1 Like

love these t. shirts ā€¦and had to be the rock ond
have pinned to my Beautiful items from Folsy sellers board

Love this beautiful journal. What a gorgeous keepsake. I have pinned it to my Finds on Folksy Pinterest Board,

1 Like

This card is gorgeous - just love mandalas & rainbows - perfect combo :heart_eyes: Pinned to my Folksy Gorgeousness board

Love your shop Dee, have pinned this beauty to my Gorgeous Handmade Jewellery board.

Iā€™ve pinned this cute bag on my ā€œLifeā€™s a beachā€ board :grin:

1 Like

Pinned these lovely butterfly earrings to my ā€œfab on folksy - handmade in the UKā€ board (Jewellery section) from @CatherineDove

1 Like

Another lovely shop I havnā€™t seen beforeā€¦love this card from Magical Mail ā€¦pinned to Beautiful items from Folksy sellers https://folksy.com/items/7280000-Watercolour-Butterflies-Birthday-Card-Purple-and-Blue-Blank-Card-A6

1 Like

How cute is Katie!?!

Loved and pinned :heart: