Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

I love Natalya’s shop. Today I have chosen this choosen this pink slouch hat knitted in alpaca yarn.

1 Like

I have pinned this lovely copper coloured beaded bag charm by @OswestryJewels to my August Folksy board

I have pinned these gorgeous knitted shoes by @CreationsforTinyTots

https://folksy.com/items/7457297-Purple-Knitted-Baby-Shoes-Frilly-Shoes-Baby-Shower-Gift-New-Baby-Giftiny

2 Likes

I have pinned this little barn owl by Susan @yorkshireharecrafts to my August Finds on Folksy board

Pinned these cute little duck earrings from @OswestryJewels to my Lovely Handmade Things board :grinning:

2 Likes

This shop is stuffed with gorgeous silver jewellery and it is hard to decide what to choose but I have pinned this gorgeous stacking ring set by Angela @aamjewellery

1 Like

I have pinned this jasper coin bead longline necklace by @oswestryjewels to my August Folksy board

1 Like

Just started using Pinterest again, had abandoned it… so have pinned this lovely dungaree set by @CreationsforTinyTots to my Folksy Finds board…

2 Likes

Just pinned these beautiful Notecards by Yvonne @VonEliHandmade to my “Folksy Board for all Artisans to share their Work” Board.
https://folksy.com/items/7520846-Butterfly-Notecards-x-4-Pink-Roses-Blank-Cards-Greeting-Cards

1 Like

Hello SallyAnn how are you and welcome back. I have pinned your pair of pears card to my August Finds on Folksy board

I have pinned this unusual ribbon bookmark with fairy and butterfly charms and pink crystals to my August Folksy board.

I have pinned this aran weight cabled hooded jacket for a child to my August Finds on Folksy board

I have pinned this cute green owl beaded bag charm to my August Folksy board

Lovely patchwork blanket by @CreationsforTinyTots pinned to my Folksy Love board

I have pinned these cabled longline fingerless mittens by Natalya @TashaBeSpoke to my August Folksy board

I have pinned this cute all in one for a baby to my August Finds on Folksy board

Beautiful bracelet! Pinned to my Folksy Love board.

Have Pinned this beautiful autumnal shawl to my Folksy board.

I have pinned this make up bag by @TinkATextiles to my September Finds on Folksy board

I have pinned this child’s cabled jumper by @CreationsforTinyTots to my Folksy Finds for September board