Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

I have pinned @ChompStomp’s cute blue cat;

I have pinned this cute Jack Russell card by @HelenCliffordArt to my Folksy Finds for December board

1 Like

beautiful shades of pink in @OswestryJewels bracelet… now pinned on my December Folksy board

1 Like

This majestic stag by @HelenCliffordArt pinned to my Folksy best December 2020 board

Hope you had a good Christmas Natalya I have pinned your lovely patchwork throw to my Folksy Finds for December board.

1 Like

I have pinned these pretty brown agate and bronze butterfly earrings by @OswestryJewels to my December Finds n Folksy board

1 Like

Saved to my pinterest cuteness board

3 Likes

Hi everyone!

We are quite new and we have never been on this thread before -but have been on other threads on Talk Folksy.

I have a business in Events (no work since March) & my partner the same - no work since March. I started to showcase my private hobby later this year for my own anxiety & to take my mind of worrying!
This is all about my kitten who is a miracle survivor of FIP. He should be dead - but isn’t and is only alive today due to finding an experimental drug (unlicensed) that has cured him.

I have over 25 personal pinterest boards so I hope “sharing” will help everyone here!
We are grateful for any shares, thank you!

I have shared Andy @ChompStomp ! to

and

and this is us! thank you, Linda & Mo (kitten)

1 Like

I have pinned @MoMoonstoneCottage’s earrings to my December Folksy board:

Hi everyone!

Thanks @HelenCliffordArt - I have shared you back! to 2 x personal boards - and you are above me! beautiful art.
thank you for sharing

Here is us for the next person,

Beautiful earrings by @MoMoonstoneCottage pinned to my Folksy Love board

1 Like

HI @Tashabespoke! lovely to see you here! thx u xx

1 Like

A cute felted brooch from @TashaBeSpoke

Lovely cards by @HelenCliffordArt :pushpin: to my Folksy love board

1 Like

Hi Tasha! @TashaBeSpoke

Pinned your beautiful gorgeous pink shawl -looks very cosy & cheerful - to my Pinterest boards - Wow & “pink”

Thanks @MoMoonstoneCottage! Your beautiful earrings pinned to my Folksy Love board

1 Like

Gorgeous colours and designs in @TashaBeSpoke’s blanket:

This majestic Eagle Owl has been pinned!

Who can resist this fat orange cat, certainly not me :grinning:

1 Like

Stunning bracelet, love it

2 Likes