September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

Good morning, Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany glad you are feeling better and hope your son is too. Love the stag :).

1 Like

Morning all xx

All favourited up to here.

Great reindeer @TheCornishCoasterCompany! My new listing is a new card reproduced from Down by the Riverside.

All being well, I should have some more handmade cards to show you soon.

1 Like

Morning all.

Diane @AdienCrafts - your listing has a very slight typo in it. Love the combo of green and bronze.
Love the reindeer Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany

Off to set up in the shop today - hope all the work has been worth it. I have had to raid my Folksy shop for stock but am slowly making more so will have to have a mammoth photography and listing session soon. I will be glad when I can get back to some more experimental felting - I have lots of ideas.

My listing for today

3 Likes

I have this Christmas Cushion Cover to add today . . .

It’s a relist and run from me today, I’m off out with hubs all day as his ‘second man’ at work. I’ll be back later to love your beautiful makes. Have a good day all.

https://folksy.com/items/6890786-Peg-bag-in-black-white-and-grey-monochrome

Well done. I have added it to your tally.

1 Like

Found out last night that Elton John is playing at Peterborough next year which isn’t far from me so trying to get tickets this morning. Fingers crossed. He was great when we saw him this June.

2 Likes

Knitted Christmas red heart hot water bottle cover,

Morning :slight_smile: Love the hottie @thistledownandHOPE perfect for Christmas! Try and enjoy your day at work @plumporridge :wink:
Another reindeer today but this one can sit on the table x
https://folksy.com/items/6904236-Christmas-Reindeer-Table-Decoration-Reindeer-In-A-Jar-Faux-Taxidermy-Stag-

1 Like

Morning, yesterday’s and today’s listing

Have a good day x

1 Like

Morning everyone just heard on the news that Mary Berry is quitting GBBO out of loyalty to the BBC there’ll be nothing left of the original to take to Channel 4 at this rate will there? Sharing coasters today.
Gill x

1 Like

Morning Sapphires,
Another sale to report please Anita @beaniehats
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6903919-Cuff-

Morning

Just popping in - have loved to here

Anita @beaniehats please add 3 to my tally - thank you

Hope you are lucky getting your tickets, Elton never fails he is just great

Carol xx

2 Likes

Just got the good news that I haven’t lost one of my 2 teaching contracts (the OU employs per module and work is reliant on student numbers). However, I had quite fancied the idea of less work!
A bowl today

2 Likes

This hat is off to Belgium today so managed to take a photo of it so I can sell it again.

Got seats quite near the front. We are taking our other daughter this time as she had to stay and look after our son. It’s her big sisters turn to stay at home as she went with us the last time.

3 Likes

Well done on the sales, they have now been added to the score.

1 Like