September Sapphire Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st September to 30th

Hi everyone. I have a poorly baby at home, who is asleep, so I am taking a moment to show you this re-list

All caught up to here - just hoping she stays asleep for a while, so I can start making a necklace!

Jacqueline x

Hiya,
Finally got back!
A new set of gift/packaging tags
https://folksy.com/items/6906559-Label-Style-Message-Tags-Doodle-Flowers-Handmade-Tags-Personalised-Customised-

Catch up later on Steph X

Thanks Roz @OrchardFelts Steph @stephshortstationery and Lisa @sweetpyroangel for joining the board. Maxine @paperchainsandbeads and Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist - invites are on the way. I was on a particularly depressing thread yesterday about a general downturn in sales and I did some research that showed that while Folksy as a platform does OK, individual sellers and items don’t do particularly well on Google search (this varies obviously). I’m interested to see if a concerted social media attack helps :wink:

Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist - I will add some of my stuff soon, was thinking of promoting some of the budget jewellery as stocking fillers/secret Santa pressies - what do you think?

Will be back later with a listing - if I’m still awake. Only got 3 hours sleep last night (good job I don’t have to be at a ‘proper’ desk at 9am!) but the good news is I managed to catch up on 3 episodes of Victoria - a bit romanticised, but I can take Rufus Sewell being romantic anytime :blush:

2 Likes

I have shared your board on my FB page - not had a chance to do any adding to it yet but maybe if things are quiet in Norfolk next week … Thanks for the invite to join Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign and for the inclusion of some of my goodies :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining Roz @OrchardFelts and for the share on Facebook - fingers crossed for some sale, I know you and I need some :wink: Hope the new sales lead with the co-operative pans out. Think I need to look for some other outlets, but I don’t really want to go back to doing craft fairs - the old joints aren’t up to standing up all day anymore (I know I can sit, but I’m a pacer :grinning: )

Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 - sorry to hear of your hassles at college. You can’t believe dyslexia is still an issue to some - there’s absolutely no need for you to be treated like that. Hope your fellow students relax a bit and your time at college turns out to be a happy one.

2 listings today - one pretty, one practical:

Afternoon all,

The gingerbread men are back - this time they’re on cards. Apologies in advance if you think you are seeing things over the next few days, I have made three batches of cards in the same style, but different backgrounds/messages - the other two will be arriving tomorrow and Thursday. :confused:
Here are the gingerbread men on a text background with gold message tags:

1 Like

Hi everyone had a lovely weekend away visiting family, playing catch up now.

Gill x

Now the days are getting cooler help keep little ears warm with this ‘Cheeky Monkey’ hat.

Hi all, I can’t believe we’re already rushing headlong into October, although the weather is definitely feeling autumnal now :worried:
A classic pair of earrings from me today

Phew what a day at work today, but have a couple of days off, so hoping to ge some chance to make and photograph! Yay!

My item for today is a crocheted trilby style hat, tripped with vintage embroidered ribbon!

Natalie x

1 Like

Can I add one to the tally please Anita @beaniehats thanks.

1 Like

Nearly the end of the month and I’ve had my first sale of the month (and surprisingly it was a Christmas card) so can you put me on the list please Anita @beaniehats :grinning:
Here’s today’s,

Congrats, I have added your name to the board.

1 Like

Well done, I have added your sale to the tally.

faved to here

Haven’t managed to get on here today, or do any crafting. Going to visit Mum-in -Law tomorrow so she can meet the twins, then everyone is coming back here so we’ll have 11 staying in the house for a few days! May not be on here much in the next week or two, but I’ll do my best! Here is a relist for today. I’ll catch up with clicking in a bit.

Good morning Sapphires :slight_smile:

Morning

1 Like

Found this in my photos and realised I hadn’t listed it anywhere :confused: