What are you promoting today - AUGUST 2014

My latest listing !

Gerda X

This little tote bag

Lynn x

Today I am promoting a number of new collars and cuffs, i;ll just show you a couple of items here.

This detailed ‘Squirrel amongst the Hawthorn berries’ is supplied in a choice of mount so all you need is a frame to have an original piece of art on your wall :smile:

I’m promoting my new pieces, this is a side project from my artwork (Twinkle & Gloom)- but too ‘pretty’ to be put in with my T&G stuff so I’ve opened a new shop dedicated to them.

I’ll have silver toned chained pieces too, I’m just waiting on silver jump rings (who’d have thought they’d be impossible to find in store).

I’m having a one day sale today 20.08.2014

30% off everything to celebrate 100 sales on folksy

100th Sale Celebration Special Offer : 30% off Art In Wax Today 20th August

Another new card today

Steph x

another from me but from my supply shop

These original watercolour aceos just listed - firstly ‘Storm in a teacup’ with all the usual colourful characters from ‘Alice’.

and then something quite different from the fashion pack. All my aceos are painted on 300gsm watercolour paper and presented in clear, plastic wallets to protect them.

Polli x artmagic.

I am promoting some gorgeous Murano glass earrings both of which are made from Murano glass and sterling silver - both hang from sterling silver fish hook style earrings. All silver beads are sterling silver and the raspberry glass pair have Swarovski crystal beads.

Polli x

Today I am promoting my new Personalised First Day At School Cards

My lambswool hot water bottle cover

Lesley :smiley:

My dotty, spotty handy and compact card wallet

http://folksy.com/items/6506520-Card-Wallet-red-cream-and-blue-spots-design-with-cute-red-birds

Jane x

I’m promoting Henry, a duck doorstop.

Very cute door stop Sarah!

I have this carnelian and garnet necklace today

My cute bird and heart design card wallet

http://folksy.com/items/6506524-Card-Wallet-pale-blue-with-hearts-and-bird-design

Jane x

This tote bag

Lynn x

1 Like

This label print bag

Lesley :smiley:

This dendritic opal and haematite necklace today