What have you listed today July 2017

1 Like

I have listed my handmade vintage inspired pendant necklaces today :slight_smile:

An upcycled suitcase.

That is so pretty !

Thank you! I really enjoyed making it :smile:

My latest slightly abstract miniature watercolour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just listed 2 pretty bracelets. The petals bracelet is my own design using shell pearl petals and yellow jade, with sterling silver toggle clasp. The other bracelet is made using tigertail weaving the crystals and seed beads in and out to make it stretchy. I’m really pleased with them.

1 Like

Pretty mitts

The pattern and colours are very 1930s Art Deco :slight_smile: really lovely

Round enamelled copper pendant shades of green and white, with a network of ‘leaf veins’. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 30mm in diameter. The back has been finished in glossy black enamel. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

I have used the angle grinding attachment to cut through several opaque base coats to the copper beneath and have then given it a final layer of transparent green, which has also lifted some of the white. The result is an intriguing and complex network of lines which resemble the veins on leaves. It was a sudden burst of inspiration and I will definitely be trying it again!

1 Like

A new card design from me

Loving my florals lately!

3 Likes

The soothing scent of lavender.

A wraparound apron.

fingerless mitts
https://folksy.com/items/6996756-Fingerless-Crochet-Mitts-Wrist-Warmers-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs