What was the last item you sold on Folksy?

I sold this Christmas/ winter mask

2 Likes

A felt caravan sign.

1 Like

Great for weddings, anniversaries, Christmas pudding (with care!), birthdays, good luck charm, love token and not forgetting crafts - make great cuff links. Lots of dates available.

2 Likes

The sad bunny, my last Folksy sale last week!

1 Like

One of my pincushions sold yesterday

https://folksy.com/items/7533032-Pincushion-Hand-Embroidered-Cupcake-Pin-Cushion-OOAK-Gift-by-Bearlescent-

2 Likes

This black spotty dots mask has been really popular this week.

1 Like

Really pleased to have sold my new bear the day he was listed and to a return customer which is always nice.

4 Likes

A lovely buyer purchased a selection of these Scottish fairies to send across the world x
2 Likes

Bought by lovely Mel @aquilacrafts, its great when us Folksy people buy each other’s stuff!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I gave it to my parents for their golden wedding anniversary last weekend and they loved it, thanks for making something so beautiful x

2 Likes

This one’s buzzing to Cardiff :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

2 Likes

Ahh thank you, so glad you liked it and they did too! :blush: x

Happy to sell these :grinning:

1 Like

Thrilled to have my first sale on Folksy to the USA…I changed insurance yesterday and added US to my postage listing last night.

https://folksy.com/items/7552321-Hand-Embroidered-Mohair-Bear-Collectable-Artist-Bear-OOAK-Handmade-Teddy-Bear

3 Likes

So I posted a picture of 4 of my crochet elves on my Insta and Facebook pages this morning…someone instantly requested to buy this little dude, and I got an order for 3 more custom ones on Facebook haha. There will be more listed on my shop in October once I’ve manage to make some more (inbetween making a baby blanket, preparing for having a baby, working full time…haha)

1 Like

One of my little lavender bee print hearts…

One of my best customers ordered another two masks today. Thank you @PocketfulCreations!!!

3 Likes

Last item I sold was this pumpkin keychain :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re welcome Liz. Looking forward to receiving them. xx

1 Like

The only time I’ve sold something within a couple of days of putting it in the shop!

2 Likes