Who would like to join the September Daily Listers Challenge

for the first time in a long time, I am really not sure. My sales have nose dived and as I have over 200 items in my shop I don’t really want to add any more and there is a limit to how many relists I can show…I will have a long think about it today xx

2 Likes

I’ll join in! Going back to work full-time tomorrow, but hey :slight_smile: sales have also nose-dived in August for me @teabreaks so needing a boost! x

2 Likes

I know @SulikoSoul but I cannot just keep listing relists all the time…So I still cannot make my mind up x

I will be joining in again x

I’m in hoping to keep going, but may miss a couple of days due to having to cut out more items!!! :grin: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

see you all in the morning. Brenda @teabreaks it’s not a problem to go with re-lists. For some of my older listings I used to do a new photo and create a new listing but put the old one as out of stock (you ust need to alter the stock level to zero) so any pintrest links will bring people to your shop but a new listing might get fresh interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brenda @teabreaks - totally agree with Max @MaxPringJewellery rather than making new items why not spend the time revamping some or your older listings and then listing them as new items - I have done it many times and am surprised that sometimes items that have been sitting around for ages suddenly sell!

edit: and we would all miss you terribly :slight_smile:

1 Like