August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

A relist from me this morning. There will be something new later😀

1 Like

Morning all. Friday already - finding it hard to keep track of the days as I feel like I’m having a bit of a groundhog day at the moment - kitchen chaos, kitchen chaos, kitchen chaos … Guess it will have to be finished eventually! Looks like lots of us are channelling your creativity into house decorating at the moment.

Finally got some photos of this bag - not brilliant but will try and retake them when I can.

4 Likes

Morning. Just shutting up shop for a few days as I’m off to Hampshire to organise a little birthday party for Mum-in-law - aged 94 and still living independently in her own house! Have a good weekend everyone, I’ll catch up when I can.

9 Likes

Have a lovely weekend @silverbirchstudio hope the weather brightens up for you. Happy birthday to your Mum-in-law.
Anyone who doesn’t like spiders had better look away now as my latest listing is a keyring bag charm with a Tibetan silver spider.
Gill x

3 Likes

Morning Amigos :grin:
I managed to finish this yesterday, getting ready for another show in September, I have listed it here though, as you never know!

1 Like

Something slightly different to what I listed so far - personalised wedding invitation!

1 Like

Good morning Amigos,
I hope you are all well. Just a flying visit today with a re-list
https://folksy.com/items/6706601-SALE-50-OFF-Handmade-Chiffon-Scarf-Roses-
I hope you all have a wonderful day
Donna xx

1 Like

Missed yesterday: here’s a quick re-list, hope to make something new for this afternoon…

1 Like
2 Likes

Morning all,

1 Like

Carpet shampooing here and it’s taken me longer to clean the machine than clean the carpets!

Listed this last night.

4 Likes

Morning

Sorry I was missing yesterday, day just slid away from me, cant even remember what I got up to, it was lovely and sunny tho :sunny: Not at all like today, rain, still garden will benefit

Managed to list some new items tho and here is one of them

Well done to all with exam results and successes

@kennelcraft - love your little pincushion bowl

Carol xxx

4 Likes

good morning all…today I have another aceo watercolour painting.
I will be back to fave later

1 Like

Here’s mine for today.

2 Likes

Afternoon all,

Just a relist today.

2 Likes

Dreadful day today - grey, cold and raining. Is a little consistency too much to ask. Oh yes of course I forgot, this is Britain :smirk:

All loved and pinned to here - now off to my new experiment, Twitter. Hopefully today I’ll manage to keep my 2 accounts separate today. To those of you kind enough to be following me, apologies if I re-tweet something completely random, it probably was meant to go to people that follow the feed for our Canon Lens website :wink:

A pretty pair of gemstone and Swarovski earrings from me today:

3 Likes

Can I join the tally please , 1 sale Max @paperchainsandbeads so relieved…thought I was going to have no bill for the first time in 6 years.

8 Likes

yay happy dance for you Deborah :). Just stopped for some soup, I have 4 new mixed media journals on the go so ink everywhere lol!

3 Likes

Gorgeous colours

Gill x

2 Likes

Just a quick re list while on lunch break at work…will be back later to love & tweet!

1 Like