August Amigos Daily Listers Challenge Thread 1st t 31st August

good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sale @plumporridge.

Just found and followed you Karen :slight_smile:

Thanks for being my second follower Kim @KBCreations.

1 Like

You’re welcome @silvertreejewellerydesign. I’ll give you items a re tweet when I see them!:slight_smile:

afternoon all…busy day…I will be back later to do some faves

1 Like

Many thanks Karen follow returned here’s to future tweeting.
Gill x

1 Like

Hi everyone. Busy here as usual and still not caught up. So sorry. I have another re-list to show you if that is ok?

Hope you are all well? I will try to catch up with all your news, loving and admiring this evening x

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

Caught up to here

2 Likes

Thank you @OhButtonMe @stephshortstationery Glad you like Minnie Mouse, @JacquelineOJewellery, Glad your sons loves my Minnie, there are a lot of Griffon/Ewok photos on Google, @DeborahJonesJewellery, she is a Brussels Griffon, she’ll grow to look like Jack in my photos. Sorry I’ve not been on for a few days, busy with pup, Mother in law and Hospitals. But managed to make this in my spare time!

5 Likes

Yay, a nice sale to Germany, that makes 4 for August Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

4 Likes

Hello All

Hope everyone is well and congratulations on exam results.

Just another relist from me today:

All caught up to here, see you all tomorrow,

Jayne x

Thank you Gill :slight_smile: I’ll pop them in the post in the morning, when I’m not covered in paint anymore :grinning:
Can I add the 2 sales to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Right I’m off to have a bath now, I hadn’t realised how big the downstairs of our house is until I had to paint it, or how tricky those tall chapel window would be :expressionless:
I’ll see you all in the morning xx

6 Likes

Evening.
Your poor step-daughter Donna @RedDragonDesigns!
Thanks for the Twitter followKaren @silvertreejewellerydesign. Now following you back.

Sorry I’m relying on re-lists at the mo - I have invested in a buy to let house with my pension and I have joined the decorating / house improvement brigade. I’m spending most of my time cleaning and decorating and generally sorting out. I must admit it’s a lot easier decorating an empty house than your own occupied house but there’s a lot to do and I want to get it in a rentable state as quickly as possible.
I’m hobbling a bit at the moment as I had a quick descent from the ladder and my knee took the brunt of it. Hopefully it will be worth it at the end of it all.

3 Likes

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns, I’ve only just seen this. So sorry, my thoughts are with you and Ella. xx

My lovely Colleen. I have just read you post and I am so, so sorry to hear your news. I can not imagine how hard this is for you and for Ella. I know I am miles away, but if there is anything at all I can do for you, no matter how big or small, please let me know. Thinking of you and praying for you. xxx

It has taken me some time to try and catch up with your news and makes, but I have caught up with and loved as many as I can.

I will endeavour to show the progress on the fence tomorrow if I can. Roz @OrchardFelts I hope your kitchen is coming together xx

Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 so pleased for you my lovely x

I hope to hear some exciting baby news soon Donna @RedDragonDesigns xx

For all of you whose children have received their exam results - congratulations xx and to all those who will be getting them soon - thinking of you xx

Jacqueline x

3 Likes

Loved and pinned upto here.

Went out today and came back with some new balls of wool. Can’t wait to use it once I have finished the orange neck warmer.

3 Likes

Morning all.

Reduced to half price

1 Like

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Donna and Sally. wow good for you Sue, hope you knee feels better today.

Something different from me today, I have a real flower necklace, I used Forget Me Nots from my garden, which I dried, really pleased with how they turned out

5 Likes

This was inspired by the ‘orange’ chat the other day! Hope everyone has a good day.

https://folksy.com/items/6890740-Make-up-bag-purse-in-light-grey-and-orange-

3 Likes
1 Like