Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Afternoon everyone hope all of the injured and poorly ones will soon be feeling much better. My visitors have gone now can get on with things again. Having a bit of a destash have far too much yarn that I am never going to use as I have moved on to other things.
Gill x

1 Like

Afternoon everyone,

A birthday card for Dads today.

1 Like

Oh no Maureen! I hope the computer and email problems get sorted very soon.

I have a new necklace for you today,

All caught up to here - catch up again a little later on.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Stuff like this make my blood boil Maureen @sewflair - I think it’s a real invasion of privacy. I’ve had a spate of cold calls on my mobile recently - heaven only knows where they’ve got my number from because I don’t give it out (which is what I told the callers, but not quite so politely). I’ve blocked the number of each and every call and I now think - finally - they’ve run out of numbers they can use to call me. My husband had 2 the other day with a local dialling code, so he answered thinking it was someone he knew and they were both from Carphone Warehouse - now that’s darn right sneaky!

Right - to business, today my final, for a while, pair of budget earrings:

1 Like

This today

1 Like

Hello. Not making much progress with crafting- or with sales for that matter although I’ve had more enquiries this week. Yesterday was good - we had a day out at Sedlescombe vineyard in E Sussex. A walk round the vineyard, nice lunch and wine tasting - what more could you ask? I was planning to post a photo but it won’t load. The voucher was a birthday present from my lovely sister, bless her. Today I’ve ordered some silver but that’s all, so I hope you don’t mind a relist. Back to catch up later on.

3 Likes

It’s an absolute nightmare and driving me mad - one day earlier this week I had 75 in the morning, 91 during the afternoon and another 52 during the evening - took me ages to block them but even that doesn’t stop them. Some that I have block have still somehow got into my spam file - I am fed up with Walmart telling me my order is ready for collection - I apparently also have an order at Walgreen whoever they are and they are coming for China, Japan, Thailand, Bangkok - makes you wonder who Lilli in Bangkok is or Maisie in Russia. How on earth have they got hold of my email address - we are trying to have a laugh about it but really it is worrying - It’s a good job I have BullGuard sorting them out

2 Likes

Thanks for all the good wishes Angels. Also, the tip about the bamboo headwear. Have ordered some hats and scarves on line so looking forward to ‘playing’ with them when they arrive.

Here’s my relist for today…

Jeanie x

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone, all clicked and loved to here. Whoo happy dancing for your sales ladies :slight_smile:

I started to get a few a coupe of weeks ago Maureen, I have BT account and found a way to ban all those that have chinese letters in them and those without subject lines, that seemed to work well. Maybe worth having a look to see if there is a way to block groups or types

1 Like

Maureen - what email account do you have? If it’s Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail - anything like that it’s possible you’re account has been hacked. It may be worth changing your password and contacting your email provider. I’d be a little worried that this was more than your address being sold.

Thanks for that advice - I will try it

1 Like

Hi all!
Late again!
Thinking of you Jean @thecardjeanie your positive attitude and outlook is amazing! Xx

Hope all bugs,bumps and bruises are easing for any angels who have them xx
Here’s something new from me today and I’m all pinned.
Have a good Friday evening , Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6917673-Handmade-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Autumn-Woodland-Theme-

1 Like

Evening ladies - just a relist today as I’ve been at work all day and I now need to sit down with wine!

1 Like

Evening

Hope the interview went well Rachel @GreenwoodMakes

Maureen @sewflair what a nuisance .
Mine generally end up in ‘Spam’ but not in the quantities you are getting.
It’s the phone calls that really annoy me - they always seem to manage to ring at the most inconvenient times. I’ve registered with the telephone preference service and that seems to have reduced the calls quite a lot.

A lazy re-list from me - between my mum having an upset stomach from the new antibiotics and having to switch to some others and Barclaycard being inept my day seems to have gone with little achieved

1 Like

Karen you can register your mobile and landline phones with TPS (telephone preference service) to stop these calls. I used to get loads of calls about ppi and claiming for an accident since I registered my mobile I haven’t had one.

Gill

Evening everyone, gosh, I’m really late, aren’t I? Another relist I’m afraid, but thought I’d start thinking about some sparkle as the silly season looms up…

1 Like

Unfortunately it doesn’t work if they call from overseas - which mine all where nor can we do it for the business line, although we solved the 3 o’clock in the morning calls by sending the business line to voicemail at 5pm and using my old business line as the home phone number. My husband is fab at dealing with them - he once told someone who was trying to sell him telecom services that he didn’t have any phones in the house and when they said ‘but you speaking to me on a phone’ he replied that he wasn’t and they were just a voice from behind the sofa. He tells the Microsoft help centre that he doesn’t have a computer because they’re the work of the devil. They usually hang up very confused :smirk:

6 Likes

Good morning Angels, haha Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign my hubby is the same, he has had some great conversations, I’m pretty sure they deliberately phone him and use for training now lol!

2 Likes

Good morning Angels, thank you for the “good lucks” it must have worked as I got the job :smiley: Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign ha ha love the phone story :smiley: Maureen @sewflair I hope you can get sorted what an awful waste of your time to have to deal with all that

6 Likes

Congratulations Rachel! @GreenwoodMakes

Finally think I’m getting the hang of my camera, really happy with these photos.

3 Likes