December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Hi everyone, Definitely a december sparkler morning here - lovely frosty sunshine. Even more exciting, I found a couple of my items in the gift guide for the first time ever :grinning: Here is my listing for today

Hi Step - I use Craft Insurance (also known as I W Wallace), they’re underwritten by Hiscox and their website is:
http://craftinsurance.co.uk/

I pay £6.11 per month and there’s no extra charge for paying monthly.

Afternoon everyone busy getting ready for family visitors next weekend. Managed to finish and list this pompom wreath.

Something new at last made with fabric I bought at the Knitting and Stitching show at Harrogate

https://folksy.com/items/6921762-Cats-Coin-Purse
Valerie x

All tweeted - be back later

Hi Pat, I am not sure if anyone else has told you what stone your beautiful pendant is made from, but it looks like a calcite to me - sorry I can not be 100% sure as it is via the interweb, so to speak, but it looks very like a calcite to me - beautiful x

2 Likes

new from me today

1 Like

3 sales to report please Max @paperchainsandbeads :smile:

2 Likes

Can I add 2 to my tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads customer couldn’t pay via Folksy check out, but luckily a direct invoice worked.

4 Likes

So pleased you liked them Deborah.

Yet another relist from me I’m afraid today. Don’t have a lot of energy or inspiration at the moment.

Jeanie x

1 Like

Everything loved and pinned to here and I’ve just tweeted/posted on Google+ the Christmas Pinterest board I have that showcases lots of your lovely makes in the vague hope that social media does genuinely work and that it gets at least some of you some sales :smiley: Retweets would be appreciated - apparently liking a Tweet doesn’t get the post seen. There you go I’ve learnt something today :smirk:

Nothing new to show you today - I’ve some new items made but it will be Wednesday at least before I can get the studio set up and the photos done.

Have a good evening.

7 Likes

http://www.cmtia.co.uk/
Been with them for 4 years now. £50 per year

Hello Sparks

I use Ian Wallace @stephshortstationery as they have an option to cover items sent to the USA & Canada, which a lot of insurers won’t cover.

Congratulations on the sales - slow for me on here this year, but pleased with sales on the other side - not that that helps our tally on here.

Some new earrings

2 Likes

Relist from me again as I am busy with orders from the other side.
https://folksy.com/items/6905316-SALE-TODAY-Mustard-and-Grey-Knitted-Beehive-Beanie-Hat-Warm-Chunky-Knit-Hat

I have a today, I can’t keep up!!

@paperchainsandbeads I have 5 in total this month so far.

Kate x

1 Like

Can I add 3 more to my tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Just popping in a little girls handbag, floral and chenille with vibrant bright pink lining.

Natalie x

Good morning Sparklers, yay happy jingle jig for your sales peeps :). Off to the chiropractor first thing it’s the initial appointment so x-rays and exam today then I go back tomorrow for results and treatment plan, hopefully they can help as my back is taking a long time to recover.

ps if the sales fairy is around I could do with some sales please I expect I’ll have a big bill to pay :astonished:

4 Likes

Morning.

Congrats on all the sales - don’t know what I am doing wrong but it seems the Christmas rush just isn’t going to happen this year - I am feeling rather invisible!

I had a commission last week for a scarf a lady had seen at a fair but by the time she made up her mind I had sold it so she asked me to make another one. Made the scarf and was in conversation with her all last week by email but now she seems to have disappeared - sent paypal invoice (twice) and email to let her know its ready but not a dickie bird. I really don’t mind if she has changed her mind as I can sell elsewhere but at the moment its sitting on a shelf doing nothing - how long do I wait before assuming its no longer required?

My listing for today

1 Like