December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Morning all - this is very early for me, I seem to have a case of the sniffles, so couldn’t sleep. ‘Christmas’ lunch with the girls today so will be absent later on so thought I’d get up and be productive.

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads - that sounds like fun, can I come :smiley:

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - they’re sooo cute. It’s lovely when customers send photos, I used to love getting pictures of my brides and I still have some on the pin board above my desk.

Something new today - again it’s 2 matching items:

OK - for some reason the links are loading without the pictures, so here are the images :smirk: Oooo - I prefer doing it this way, must remember it :wink:

Good morning. Another sale to report this morning please Max @paperchainsandbeads .total 7. And my last buyer came back to say he was happy to go ahead without the hallmark so that’s ok. A relist for now.

trying again

:frowning: cant get my piccies to show from the link so uploading

I’ve had the same problem - resorted to posting the link and then uploading the pictures. I’ve decided I prefer it that way - the pictures are bigger :smirk:

good idea , just amended one of my posts

1 Like

Morning all - been up since 6 but only just got around to sitting down with my breakfast!

Amazingly I have a sale to report please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads so finally I’m on the tally.

My listing for today

and heres a scarf I made yesterday - really pleased with it, it took hours! Wont be listing it in my shop yet as I think I might keep it for the arts trail but thought I’d show it to you anyway :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Morning,

If you add the two pieces of code needed (pic address and url) when putting up your big pic the pic becomes a clickable link to your shop @silvertreejewellerydesign @sandranesbitt

1 Like

Morning lovelies… blimey… time flies!

3 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Look after yourself Jeanie @thecardjeanie

A new glass bowl today

And a coaster

i’m off to a Victorian re-enactment this weekend, I’ll share a few pics in my next post to keep them separate.
2 Likes

Me in my visiting dress (taken before I’d finished the hem!)

Dressed for outdoors (the jacket now has tassels on its points)

Wrapped up

My undies!

11 Likes

WOW! That’ looks brilliant!

1 Like

Oh my goodness… my hat has just sold…That was super fast!
One sale for me please @paperchainsandbeads Max
Yay!

4 Likes

Afternoon Sparklers
Today’s listing

https://folksy.com/items/6945260-Needle-Case-

Is it me, or is folksy playing up today?
Here is the picture!

Annie @HeavenlyAnarchist WOW!

1 Like

Afternoon everyone. Glad some of you are selling well on here.
https://folksy.com/items/6838505-Unisex-Girls-Boys-Slouch-Hat-Fits-5-Years-to-Preteen

good afternoon…today I have a fantasy fairy painting…Ideal for any little girl’s bedroom

not sure why the picture isn’t showing on here…I checked the link and it is ok and showing up on facebook…very strange…I will take the picture direct from my laptop…
https://folksy.com/items/6945272-fantasy-glitter-fairy-art-painting-ref-808-

Hi everyone, I hope your day is going well?

I have this necklace for you today - I must retake the photos as mine are just awful!

It looks like the usual link thing isn’t working for me either, so I will post a photo.

I have had another sale Max @paperchainsandbeads, so I am up to six for the tally. The other one where my customer is having problems paying via paypal still isn’t resolved, so we can’t count it yet.

Right, back to putting up plaster board with my husband - life just gets more glamorous everyday!

Jacqueline x

1 Like

My sale is confirmed Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. paypal has cleared the 'pending ’ status. Rachel @GreenwoodMakes I wondered about that.
Today I’ve listed a seahorse pendant

the picture hasn’t come up so here is a picture

3 Likes

Can I report a sale please Max @paperchainsandbeads. xxxx

1 Like