December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Back from the shopping evening - not a lot of shopping going on :frowning: Never mind at least I’ve got lots to put in my shop if I ever get around to taking photos!

2 Likes

I have been having a late night listing session, daughter turns 15 tomorrow and the house is all a shriek with girls (that sound more like infants)- not much chance of sleep so might as well work on until they quieten down.

Can I add one more to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads
Not sure what time I will make it on tomorrow so will list now. A new item made with some lovely stones that came from Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign yesterday.

2 Likes

They look lovely - I bought the stones for cuff links but they wouldn’t have been as nice as these :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks Karen, I was wondering if the rose quartz would work for cufflinks - do you think chaps would wear pale pink?

1 Like

Good morning Sparklers, yay Happy Tinsel Toe Tapping for your sales Deborah and Patricia. Hope those girls settled down for you Deborah :slight_smile:

Good luck to anyone with fayres today and on here for lots of sales :moneybag:

2 Likes

another charity mug cosy , 10% of sales to breast cancer

can i ask a favour please.

I have noticed that my likes for items posted here sometimes come all at once from a few of you. Whilst its great to get the likes , if you could like just a few or even one item at a time we have my chance of our items appearing on the folksy home page. I need my items promoted and the folksy home page is the ideal spot !!!

1 Like

My item for today is a knitted and fully lined shopper or book bag with wooden handles.

Natalie x

Good morning Sparklers, can I add 2 to the sales please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Happy Saturday sparklers x
https://folksy.com/items/6850783-Monochrome-Cup-coaster-Tea-Cup-Mug-Mat-Table-Decoration-

Christmas star

Here is a hottie for the teenager in the house,

Morning All, Happy Saturday xx

1 Like

Morning everyone.

I’ve thought about that too Sandra. I’m thinking of picking one shop from here each day to focus on and promote, coming in throughout the day when I can and fav’ing different items from their shop. I’ll still like and fav items as they are listed here but try and make a more concentrated effort for one shop at a time. Of course, we all have to do what suits each individual but this is my plan.

Hi Deborah - again, they were bought for cufflinks. I sold them on my bridal website for almost 10 years, but I can’t ever remember selling a pair in Rose Q. I offered them because brides often bought men’s accessories (I did tie clips, tie tacks and cravat pins too) to match the wedding’s colour scheme and I figured pink is often a bridal colour scheme :smirk:

I’m going to throw this out to the thread - do you think gentlemen would wear pale pink gemstone cufflinks ???

1 Like

Well, they wear pink shirts, and red chinos, not necessarily together!, and apparently real men eat quiche…so why wouldn’t they wear a pair of pink gemstone cufflinks?
Suzzie x

3 Likes

Morning sparklers
Well the late night shopping event didn’t really work out. Lots of people about but all really there for the lights switch on and entertainment. Streams of people came past the stalls but the majority didn’t even register the stalls were there. So I suffered frozen fingers and toes for the grand total of £41.50 - at least I didn’t have to pay for the stall. Shouldn’t really complain - I’ve done worse in the past.

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign - I don’t think the younger generation of men are afraid of wearing pink. Having said that my Dad (aged 86) has always enjoyed wearing pale pink shirts and I’m sure would have happily sported some rose quartz cuff links :slight_smile:

Sandra @sandranesbitt - I tend to visit this thread several times throughout the day and love any items that have been added since my last visit so chances are they won’t all get a spot on the FP but it would be impossible to do it any other way. If one person lists more than one item in quick succession then they will in all probability be loved at the same time - I guess its just pot luck who gets a chance on the FP.

Going to try and get some photos done today and restock my shop a bit. Meanwhile heres a new ear warmer from me - I can vouch for the warmness of these, my ears and head were the only warm bit of me last night :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning Sparklers
Today’s listing :blush:

So excited that Christmas is nearly upon us.
I have just listed this beautiful family tree embellished with Swarovski Gems