1 month in & offer almost up

Morning folks!! :slight_smile:
Last day of August…scary how fast that comes about!!! Hope everyone has had a lovely summer!! :slight_smile:

Today marks my Folksy shop’s 1 month anniversary!!! Time flies when you’re having fun! :slight_smile:

I ran an offer of free UK delivery for my first month so if you see anything you fancy grab it today if you don’t want to pay delivery! :slight_smile:

Anyone else running any offers? :slight_smile:

Have a good day folks!!

Just had a look in your shop and I ADORE your fish print - especially your ‘disclaimer’ at the end of your description. I bet it was delicious too - have favourited it for hubby’s Christmas present perhaps.

Hope all your promoting goes well.

Jacqueline x

Wow your pictures are brilliant, fair play on your shops successful first month :smiley: Love the colours on your beach hut!

Thank you very much Jacqueline! :slight_smile:
It was definitely tasty…sea bass are good for eating and printing it seems!! haha
I do think it’s important that they don’t just get thrown out at the end though…I’m all for art, after all, it’s what I do (I hope) but I’d feel too guilty just printing them then putting them in the bin…the ink washes off the fish after all! :smile:

I hope the promoting goes well too…just got to keep peddling it I guess!!

Thanks again!!

Susannah

Thank you @angrycatcrochet much appreciated!! :slight_smile:
I do love bright colours…they cheer me right up!!

And thank you…I am now just hoping it picks up even more on the lead up to Christmas…let’s hope we all have a successful few months on Folksy so we can have a well deserved chill out in January! :slight_smile: