Anyone interested in a December 2015 daily listing challenge thread?

Its come to that time again for me to reach out and see if anyone is interested in taking part in the challenge of a daily listing club for December 2015.
If you have not taken part in a daily listing club before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the Club for
November Rockets to see how we operate, but in simplistic terms:
The daily listing is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you out of the club if you miss a day here of there.
Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.
Visit the items of your fellow club members, actually go and check out the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by!
Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in what ever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, whatever is in your remit of possibilities, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the club, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our Fave name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

December Name suggestions!

December Lights
December Elves
December Delights
December Angels
December Folksy Fairies
December Baubles
December Designers
December Dazzlers
December Gifts

Okay, you can probably guess I was getting a bit stuck on titles, any help and name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to seeing who would like to be involved.

Natalie x

1 Like

I’m interested; like ‘December Baubles’.

Yes please, December Folksy Fairies for me x

Ooh, yes please! I like Folksy Fairies too! Xx

I’m in please. I am happy with any name.

Can I join in? How about December Dazzlers?

Jacqueline x

2 Likes

I’m in and just to be different, I like December lights!

Love to join in again :grin: love all the names, but Folksy fairies? As long as it doesn’t put the men off from joining in :open_mouth:

Thank you all! Folksy Fairies looks to be in the lead at the moment.
Thank you Jacqueline for the name suggestion, I have added it too the list of suggestions.

Natalie x

1 Like

I’m in Folksy Fairies for e too :smiley:

Yes please - just to throw another name into the pot how about December Gifts

1 Like

Thank youmMaureen, I have added you suggestion to the list.

Natalie x

Hi, yes please count me in for December. I quite like elves…

Cant believe its that time already. Count me in - I like December Dazzlers but any name will do :smile:

Thank you everyone, quite a name challenge this month, lots of votes for differing names! Keep them coming in, will count name votes nearer the end of the month and then announce the winning name just prior to starting a December challenge thread.

Natalie x

Sign me up please Natalie! I like December Dazzlers.

Count me in! I like the idea of December Dazzlers too. Jean

yes please…fairies or dazzlers are good…xx

Looks like Dazzlers is slightly ahead in the votes at this stage! Keep votes and name suggestions coming in!

Natalie x

Yes please Natalie.
I rather fancy being in a group of elves for the month…