Anyone interested in the January Daily Listing Challenge

Yes it’s that time again, nearing the end of the month and time to see if anyone is interested in taking part in the first daily listing thread for 2017.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge before and are wondering what it is all about or how it works, please pop across and visit the thread for December Sparklers to see how we operate, but in basic terms:

The daily listing thread is a personal challenge to list an item a day for the month, it is a personal challenge, so no one will shout at you, or hound you off the thread if you miss a day here or there.
Once you have listed your item, you come to the thread for that particular day and tell us what you have listed, with a link to that item, so we can check it out too.
Visit the items of your fellow daily listers, i.e. actually click on the item in their shops, a simple way to show you are taking part and fellow club members really appreciate that you have stopped by! hearts are welcome but not compulsory.
Promote not just your own item, but fellow club members too, in whatever way you are able, by pinning, stumbling, FB linking, Blogging, Tweeting, just do whatever you can, in this way we all support and promote each other, and hopefully raise awareness of our crafts and of Folksy too, all of which has to be a good thing.

Please remember that although sales cannot be certain, additional promotion can be, which has to be a good thing!

Every month we think of a new unique name for the challenge, and to get the ball rolling I’ll suggest some names off the top of my head, but would really appreciate your name suggestions to add to the list, then we can all vote on our favourite name, the most popular one will then be adopted!

January Jazzies
January Snowflakes
January Jugglers

please do feel free to add your own, I always struggle with the names lol!

Thank you Max, I know how much time and effort it takes running the thread, especially when you are working too, I appreciate you keeping it going for us all!

I would love to be involved and will be kicking off the new year with a fantastic offer, more on that later.

As to names, Janauary Jewels, Janauary Jaunts, January Jumpers, I’ll keep thinking.

Natalie x

1 Like

Yes please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi yes please, This is new to me as I have only just joined Folksy as for names, but looking forward to taking part…any of those sound good to me.

Catherine x

2 Likes

Me please! Quite like January jumpers x

1 Like

Yes please! don’t mind the name. Thank you for taking it on again Max xx

1 Like

I’ll try. We have some time away planned in January. I’m no good a picking names.

1 Like

Thank you for running this Max - Folksy really should pay you for all the support you offer!

BC is quite quiet in January so I am flirting with the idea of listing my large albums on Folksy that are too heavy to list on the other side to post overseas.

I probably would only be able to manage every other day if that would be OK?

1 Like

OK. I’m in. I keep meaning to have a go at one of the listing threads but never quite get round to it. I am away a lot in February and March so if I don’t do it now there’ll be another long wait before I get another chance. Can’t think of any better names than the ones that have been suggested but will let you know if I get inspired :smile:

1 Like

I’m in :blush: January Jazzies appeals to me!

2 Likes

yes please xx

1 Like

lovely, great to see new members too. Dottie @dottiedesigns, that’s fine hon no pressure and likewise you do so much to support others, we really do have a fab community don’t we :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will definitely be joining in this month! I’ve paid for Plus and I’m determined to make it worth it. No online sales yet but with a few offline sales in the last few weeks I’m feeling positive. Also have a couple of new products in the pipeline already!

2 Likes

Ooo this sounds like a fab idea to me! Just joined Folksy a few days ago, so this would be my first. :slight_smile: Love the name suggestions so far.

2 Likes

I’d like to take part please x

1 Like

Yes - i’ll be there. No idea about names though - sorry :frowning:

I quite like January Jumpers - I own quite a few and will be wearing them too in my cold shed!

Yes please Max. And thanks for running it again.
Great to see that we’ll have some new sellers joining in too.

Hope to go with whatever name - afraid I can’t think of any other sugggestions

Sue

I will try to join in too, maybe a bit slow to start -till school goes back though.
Thanks Max for taking it on again.
Jan Jesters,Jan snowdrops,

The only name I can think of that I don’t think has been mentioned is January Jamborees - a jamboree being a party or celebration.

2 Likes