Folksy Ltd

Anyone know what these are please

(Rachel) #1

Can anyone tell me what these are please, I think they are something to do with shoes?

(Grimm Exhibition) #2

Not sure but they look military to me, maybe things from epaulettes.

(Sasha Garrett) #3

They look like they might be one half of a millitary styled snap/ rivet to me. There should be another half that they would click into so that they could be used to decorate leather - have a look at the tierracast catalogue/ website to see what I mean but they don’t have that exact item.

(Rachel) #4

Thank you for your answer and I will pursue the rivet thank you

(Marg) #5

I don’t know what they are, but I think they would be good to use in steampunk jewellery.

(MadamNinety) #6

They’re really interesting…if they are to do with shoes my only guess would be that they could be embellishments for the ends of the fringe on a Kiltie shoe.

(Rachel) #7

Thank you @MadamNinety - just peeped at your shop, love the stripy shawl :smiley: