April 2018 weekly listings and promotions 22nd - 28th April

Welcome to the April weekly listings and promotions thread.

Everyone welcome – this is a special place to showcase your listings if you only list weekly or even monthly.

Please feel free to join in – don’t feel that you have to ask or wait to be invited.
The aim is to list an item (or more or less!) each week and post it on this thread. Once you have posted your picture link then please promote the person above you and any others you wish to, using Twitter, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, facebook etc. For each listing you make you promote at least one other.

Please say how you have promoted the person above with your listing post.

Thank you
Sue

Happy Sunday, sun is shining here.

Starting the week with a bracelet
Look forward to seeing your shares - I will pin all to my Weekly Folksy board

3 Likes

I’ve pinned your lovely bracelet Sue @BeadstormJewellery (I’d already favourited it). I’ve made another one of these beach huts bags and just listed it.

2 Likes

Will pin and tweet the above in a few minutes. My listing for today is a glass teardrop necklace

3 Likes

pinned both pieces of jewellery to my Jewellery on Folksy board and he lovely bag to my April on Folksy board

I have some more craft supplies to day some rustic wooden beads

3 Likes

I have favourited shop, pinned and loved @EileensCraftStudio. Hi Eileen:) Heres one of my sale items I haved reduced today

3 Likes

pinned to my jewellery on folksy board the necklace above

New listing of a hand painted nuthatch in a pendant

4 Likes

New Gemstone Necklace

3 Likes

loved, pinned, favourited shop and tweeted:)

I’ve loved and pinned all the new additions since my last visit. A new bag from me today.

2 Likes

All the above pinned and loved. Another one from me today - a tassel necklace

3 Likes

Larger watercolour. I pinned the above item on pinterest

3 Likes

I’ve loved and pinned the lovely new additions. Here’s another one from me.

1 Like