April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 22nd April!

Your item is lovely Christine @CopperandAsh

Happy Anniversary Max. Have a lovely meal.

All clicked to here.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Aww thanks Jacqueline, you have quite made my day :smile:
I am sure I will get my head around posting and linking soon too ?? Please everyone forgive me while I am learning ha ha xx

2 Likes

Happy Wedding Anniversary x

1 Like

just listed a one day sale
was £15
today £8
Valerie x

Just popping in form work, whilst I have a few minutes!

Well done everyone on your sales, I also see some sales that have not been reported yet! Mega happy collective dancing for all!

Hope you have a lvely few days Max and enjoy your 25th wedding anniversary!

Natalie x

1 Like

Your linked works Ellie :slight_smile:

Pinned and tweeted everyone - Happy Anniversary Max and Mr. Max - Jacqueline lovely colours in your pendant. Will pop back later -

Maureen

Clicked and pinned to here

Happy Anniversary Max

Hiya,
Welcome Christine :))
Don’t worry I’m no techno!!..lol ! learning all the time… Or trying too!

All pinned Steph x

1 Like

Evening, Blossoms. First Aid training went OK today. I’m getting a bit nervous now as I go out shadowing someone working at 7am in the morning. I’m kinda excited and terrified all at the same time. I will have 11 sessions like this and then I will be let lose on the elderly of my village on 14th May…now that IS terrifying!

Anyway, just popping in to read and pin. Welcome to Christine - you’ll get there in the end, it’s all very daunting at first, but everyone feels the same.

Also, can you please add another little one to the tally for me, Natalie? Many thanks.

Back later to pin any late offerings.

Liz
x

1 Like

Oh Liz, you’ll be a super star I’m sure!

Another 2 sales for me please Natalie.

Well done Liz and Steph on our sales! Happy dancing!

I’m glad you are enjoying your new post and training Liz, have fun tomorrow!

Natalie x

1 Like

Found you. I went away for a week and you all disappeared. i’ll come back tomorrow! apryl

Thanks for the encouragement Liz, and straight back at you for the First Aid course :wink: Christine x

Good luck for tomorrow Liz!