April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 23rd April!

Good morning to the April Blossoms Daily listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month where sales are blossoming for us all and we have a fabulous and eventually sales filled month for all!

Please don’t forget to view each others items in situ in their shops, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the months sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

There is a Flickr group for a collective of all the folksy daily listing groups, so join in with this too please: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1693492@N24/

Twitter hashtag, for you twitter users is #folksygifts or #newonfolksy

For those wishing to repin, Di has kindly given her Pinterest board and the link is:

The collective reported tally for the April Blossoms by the end of yesterday was 143 Sales

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is going list!

Collective Sales Tally

CariadCrafts x 14
Paperchainsandbeads x 14
StephShortStationary x 6
StephShortSupplies x 20 (edited 12.51pm)
BeadstromJewellery x 8
FromJoanCards x 3
Lizdyson x 101 (edited 7.07am)
Worldofcards x 4
AdienCrafts x 5
StephanieGuy x 16 (edited 5.27pm)
annchandleroriginals x 4
WhimseyWooDesigns x 2
Thecardjeanie x 1
ClareSherwen x 1
SilverSpiral x 2
bluedaisyglass x 1
Pipdesigns x 4
Daisycrazy x 3
RedDevilCrafts x 1
JAustenJewelleryDesign x 2
Teabreaks x 4 (edited 5.27pm)
Valerie x 4

Total sales: 210 (edited 5.27pm)

Natalie x

Hope nobody minds me starting the thread a little early!

I have returned this fitted apron to my shop, made from Gent’s neck ties!

http://folksy.com/items/2987414-Fully-Tied-to-the-Kitchen-Full-Fitted-Apron-Made-from-Gent-s-Neck-Ties

Natalie x

Morning, Blossoms, I haven’t got my act together yet to list something (it’s only 6.28am) and I’m leaving the house in 15 minutes, so I’ll pop back later when I’ve finished my round to catch up with the thread and to list (relist) something…pearls, maybe?

See you soon.

Liz
x

Oh my, I just checked my emails and I’ve sold a “few” lucite beads, so can you please add another 70 to the tally for me, Natalie? Phew I feel faint.

Better dash.

Liz
x

2 Likes

today I have listed two hand painted greetings cards…

2 Likes

Oh my days Liz - 70! Wow, well done you!

A new Picture Jasper Pendant today

1 Like

Morning
Well done Liz - hope it goes well today

Buttercups

Have a good day all x

Wow Liz! Mega happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

morning all, clicked to here. I’m taking a listing break for a few days but will pop in when I can to catch up with everyone. Good luck Liz you’ll do fine I’m sure and wow on those sales :smile:

Morning. taken a while but I have a photo.http://www.pinterest.com/bluedaisyglass/folksy-april-blossoms/

Morning everyone,
Hope you are all ok?

Good luck today Liz, but you’ll be fine:)
and Go Girl on those sales!!! Well done:))

Enjoy your break Max :slight_smile:
Apryl those cuff links are stunning, beautiful colour:)
Back in a bit with listing, Steph xx

Morning - & wow Liz on those sales. You’ll be keeping the post office in business single handedly!

Enjoy your break Max

New earrings from me today

2 Likes

Thank you.They really are like the sky.

Good morning!

[](http://folksy.com/items/6008551-SPECIAL-OFFER-Pencil-Case-and-Coin-Purse

Well done Liz
Two new sets today
Valerie x

Please does anyone know how to stop the writing at the side of the pic?
Valerie x

Morning everyone - colourful Baby Quilt from me today - have some shopping to do but will be back to browse later.

Had a strange message from someone called TALNTS Inc on Twitter this morning - telling me they want to give me a VIP page when they launch. Have found out they are based in Los Angeles. They were asking for links to my items - I feel very wary of responding - does anyone know anything about them - Maureen

Wowee Liz, go straight to the top of the class!

Maureen I haven’t heard of them but there are so many scams around you are right to be wary.

1 Like

Morning all (just). gym then appointment so just catching up with myself!!!

WOW Liz well done and hope day goes well and Max - good holiday I too love the cufflinks very original and appealing.

Here is a relist - hopefully if sun stays out will get some pics taken

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya,
Just popping back with listing,

Liz, you’re on the front page best sellers!!! Woohoo!

Some more little notebooks today

Back later for read through, Steph xx

1 Like