April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 27th April!

Hi everyone, lovely listings as always!
Had a mad weekend, my poor little boy had an emergency op on friday night so we spent a bit of time on the kids ward, and I had to cancel my craft fair too! Thankfully he’s on the mend now.

I have a sheep cushion today

Ellie x

Evening

Sorry to hear about your son Ellie - hope he makes rapid progress.

A sale to report please Natalie

Thanks for the fair good wishes @stephshortstationery - sadly this one was really poor too. Think I need to re-think which I apply for and be a lot more selective!

Sue x

Sorry to hear about your son Ellie, hope he recovers quickly!

Ellie, how scary for you all, hope your son is feeling better and on the road to recovery, was it an appendicitis?

Just got in from my first evening shift. Had a quick butty and then I think I’m off to bed - there’s so much to remember and learn that I think my brain will explode. Last day of classroom training tomorrow - Health and Safety boring stuff, but has to be done.

No listings from me today, I just haven’t had time…perhaps tomorrow?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and I especially hope that your son is on the mend soon, Ellie, what a trauma that must have been. Take care.

Liz
x

2 Likes

Sorry I have not been around, ended up with an indoor BBQ style event, cooked the burgers and marinated pork steaks in the oven and ate inside, but it was still lovely.

Well done on all the sales, hopefully have them all on huge tally, shout out if not please!

Ellie, such a shock when your children are ill and to the extend of an emergency op must have been very frightening for everyone! Hope he recovers soon!

All clicked to here!

Natalie x

Quiet here this evening, where is everyone?

Is there a party that no one told me about?

Natalie x

This is yesterday’s thread Natalie!

Oh dear silly me! Xxx