April Blossoms Daily Listing Challenge Club! 28th April!

Well done Claire on your sales! Happy dancing for you!

Saturday I had difficulty with the forum, not getting onto it, but it was taking me ages to click on items or edit the tally, so gave up and came back later, maye there was a large folksy volume when I was trying?!?

Natalie x

Clicked and pinned

Ellie,hope your son is continuing to improve

Evening everyone, some lovely work on here today, I haven’t managed to list anything new today due to my computer breaking this morning :frowning:
Have a new one now and just got it set up so forgive me while I share an item already in my shop

Btw clicked and pinned
Christine x

Fab work everyone :slight_smile:

All pinned and viewed.hope your computer is feeling better Christine.

Boring training in Ripley today, then a quick turnaround to get out to parents’ evening - just got back in. No listing from me, but I have the next 2 days off - YAY!! - so, hopefully, I’ll be able to catch up with things.

I’ve added to the tally for another 2 Blossom, but I’ll let them find that one out for themselves…Steph and Apryl, check your emails.

Liz
x

Ah Liz, just checked my emails…thanks ever so much !!
A sale for stationery tally please Natalie, thanks to the lovely Liz xx

My pleasure, Steph, my daughter is obsessed with all things stationery.

Liz
x

Just finished watching the 1st series of ‘Game of Thrones’ - not conducive to working! Did manage to make some headway into my return, so happy about that.

All clicked to here. Off to eat Baklava and drink tea before bed. I know this isn’t good for me, but makes me happy. I will start the diet again tomorrow.

Good night everyone.

Jacqueline x

here is my listing for today…another miniature watercolour painting.

1 Like