April Flowers, Daily Listers Challenge Thread April 1st to 30th

Oooh Valerie, Stobo is such a wonderful place to relax. I’ll have to join you next time!

1 Like

Well, here’s my first listing on this great thread - it’s a smaller A6 version of my felt notebook cover, this one is called ‘Spring Sampler’ as it has all the lovely colours of Spring in it. Happy April everyone, hope you’ve all got a bit of Spring sunshine where you are! :sunny:

Edited: Sorry, this one has now sold - sadly, not on Folksy, but a sale is a sale…

Hello April Flowers. Hope we are all blossoming! Thanks, Max, for doing this. I have a hat to start off the month.

It was wonderful .I’ll let you know when we go next time x

1 Like

Hi everyone. A personalised letter picture listed today

A lovely lightweight Spring poncho today

So, we’re in April already…
You’re having rather a tough time at the moment @JacquelineOJewellery I hope things start to improve soon, especially for your son
Hope you have a good day @hobbitgirlie1880
@ciesse there’s no stopping some people - sold before I even saw it! Well done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy dance for your sale Christine even if I can’t add it to the tally :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, it rather took me by surprise as I only listed it today! I’ll add another one tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thank you @RavelloDesigns - you need to be quicker! :wink:

1 Like

Hiya!
All caught up to here now, new April board

X

1 Like

Evening All, skidding in at the last minute to list today, just made it, it’s been one of those days! Lovely to see the thread running, thank you Max @paperchainsandbeads xx Just going to read back and catch up on loving etc xx

1 Like

Hi girls… happy April Fools… any of you got tricked?

I’m knackered. blown to bits in the cold today at market.
All loved to here and will list in a minute

Here’s to plenty of sales this month :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I have a lovely blue and white pencil case for this evening.

That is great, so much quicker. Thanks very much. My computer always has a wobbly when I open so many tabs and takes forever, this will help a lot thanks

Hello Everyone.

Wishing you all a good month and looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations.

Having problems with my photography at the moment (fingers crossed I’ll get it sorted for tomorrow!) so it’s a relist from me today.

Finally I get to sit down and do todays listing! Hopefully April will be the month I finally sell something on Folksy too! I hope you all have a great month. x

1 Like

I’m off out for most of the day tomorrow so here’s tomorrow’s listing.

https://folksy.com/items/4053110-Sale-KNITTING-PATTERN-WENDY-5698-UNISEX-CABLE-SWEATER-JUMPER-AND-COWL

Carol x

Happy April - hope it’s a busy one for all of us.

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for organizing us this month.

Poor start to the month from me with a re-list - things can only get better!

Hello everyone - so sorry to make such a slow start to the month.

I have this one to show you today

Sadly our house buyers have pulled out of the purchase, so now we have lost the house we were buying - really upset as the buyers of our house had told us and the estate agent that they were first time, cash buyers, but in fact are investors and don’t want to pay the increased stamp duty. In fact, they wanted us to decrease our agreed sale price by £10K so they could buy the house! The people we were buying the house from have been really awful. They posed as potential buyers for our house to try and get inside info about us from our estate agents! We offered them £10K above their asking price which was accepted but now they have put the house back on the market at £10K more than it was on 2 weeks ago. They have been quite nasty too. All for greed. So, our house is back on the market. We are out of pocket for solicitors fees already incurred on the purchase of the new house and we are back to square one. On the plus side, the estate agents have arranged some viewings on our house tomorrow - so fingers crossed and also I have had some good (off line) sales today. Feeling quite despondent actually

Well done on the sales already peeps!

Jacqueline x.

1 Like