April Flowers, Daily Listers Challenge Thread April 1st to 30th

I’m sorry. House buying/selling is such a hassle - gonna be doing it later this year and kind of dreading it!

Just re-read your post, it’s 2-ish am right now and taking doubly long to sink in! How horrible and what a downer for you! But, for what it’s worth I totes believe in karma and something will come along, but in the meantime, trust in the healing power of cake!

1 Like

Morning, hope you have a lovely weekend, I’m taking a weekend break, rain or no rain :smiley:
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11, good luck with the decorating x
That’s sounds a lovely treat Valarie @valerie
Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery its a bacterial infection called Cholesteatoma but because he left it for years it had spread into the mastoid bone behind the ear.
Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads at least he’s not ignoring it now and getting it checked, what is it with men and medical,
Thanks @RavelloDesigns
Thats awful to put you through all the hassle and expense then pull out, I hope you get a buyer Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign

2 Likes

That’s awful Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - it’s a stressful enough time without having to deal with such greedy, thoughtless people too. I do hope you get a quick buyer and find a better, cheaper house for yourself…and I hope the greedy ones don’t!!

After yesterdays quick sale, here’s another small felt notebook cover from me today…and I’ll pop back later to love all the new additions :smile:

1 Like

Morning Flowers

Hope the fair went well Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 - my next one is next Sunday
I’ve had that New Years resolution Alison @FluffStuffCrafts but somehow theres always one bit I need to buy and while I’m at it I might as well… Love the card though
Hope your sons ear is OK @JacquelineOJewellery - sounds painful. Don’t talk to me about lofts…they should be banned.
Welcome to the thread Christine @ciesse, you have some lovely work
Some of your photos weren’t showing Sue @BeadstormJewellery so unable to pin - not sure whether it is a Folksy problem or not.
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - sorry to hear about your house sale falling through. Just praying mine stays on track (I believe it is an investor that is buying my buyers flat) Thankfully I’m not buying anywhere and can move at pretty well any time although the longer I stay here the longer I have to continue with my chiropody business (mortgage to pay :frowning: ) and now I have decided to give it up I can’t wait to go.

Well I seem to have written an essay there - I actually made some cards last night although it was a struggle as my mojo seems to have gone on extended leave. Will post once I have got photos done.

Have a great weekend.

5 Likes

I’ve just relisted a few items, including this shoulder bag . . .

https://folksy.com/items/1866341-Red-Flower-Shoulder-Bag

1 Like

Morning! Sorry to hear so many of you still having a tough time just now. Hope things look brighter for everyone soon. Struggling to post at the moment with kids off school and lots of work on but will try and keep up the best I can!

Thank you Roz @OrchardFelts. I’m desperate to get back to my felt-making, but the shoulder is still sore. I’m loving your felted scarves, so pretty! I don’t know how you manage to produce so much, I find the wet-felting process physically quite hard work, even though I love it.

Yay managed to list something

Christine @ciesse - it is very physical but it is probably about the only form of exercise I get. I do have to take a break every now and then though. I really want to do some more intricate pieces but at the moment my felting table is my kitchen counter which extends across the top of my cooker - not too sure how long my daughter would be prepared to starve for in the name of art! Will have to wait until I move!

Good morning.
I hope you are all okay. Jacqueline. @JAustenJewelleryDesign in so sorry to hear about your house sale. some people are horrible (was gonna say different word beginning with A but thought it might be too rude) and greedy. It’s quite revolting how people get about money. just think you will find some one who actually wants you’re house and a nicer house than the first one for you. My fingers are crossed for you.

Jax @ enjoy your break.

Roz @OrchardFelts. Hope your fair goes well. yesterday went okay.it was really busy and was very tired by the end of it. It’s funny because when I got home and sat down I had a call from my sister telling me they had booked a table somewhere to celebrate my birthday (because she forgot it on the day)
It was lovely but don’t think I was good company after a busy day.
I have another stall booked for next Wednesday and then another on the Saturday.
well nothing new today but hopefully later

1 Like

Morning Flowers

https://folksy.com/items/6826076-Morrocca-Brown-Necklace-with-Glass-Beading

Morning all
Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery hope your son gets some relief soon, that sounds auful.
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign I hope you find somewhere nicer, and that the agent finds you another buyer quickly.

My husband has taken daughter and friend up to Wembley for her first rock concert (if you can call it that) to see Japanese band Baby Metal - I told him it’s a 48 hour endurance challenge , and wished him luck. Now I have a whole weekend to myself :slight_smile: son only crawled home at 5.30 this morning so I doubt I will see him for a while.

1 Like

good morning everyone…
cold and wet here in South Wales.
Today I have a lovely warm crocheted cardigan for a child.

Afternoon all,
Cold and wet in the north east too.
Sorry to hear about your house move Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign. I really think the house buying process should be tightened up so people can’t just change their minds at the last minute and mess people about.

An amended re-list from me today. This christening card has been lurking in my shop for a while. I’ve never been quite satisfied with it, so I’ve added the message ‘On your Christening Day’ to it and re done the photos and here it is:

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Alison x

1 Like

Hiya!
Hope everyone is well,
Not read today’s so I’ll catch up later as I’m in the middle of cleaning bathroom but needed five mins and a cuppa…still a miserable half a cup😫
Here’s mine today and enjoy your Saturday, Steph xx

Afternoon my lovelies, I’ve neglected listings lately but managed to list this today x
https://folksy.com/items/6826107-Spring-Inspired-Drinks-Coasters-Floral-Rose-Tea-Cup-Coasters-Country-Chic

I’m all caught up and I have these to show you
https://folksy.com/items/6769005-Girls-night-out-wineglass-charm-set

afternoon, Flowers, not been able to list until now, thank goodness it’s sorted now!

1 Like

Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880 my stones have arrived , thanks - I look forward to playing with them!

1 Like

I’m so pleased. I was getting worried. They seem to have taken ages to arrive. I thought they would of reached you by Tuesday.

1 Like

Afternoon flowers!