April Flowers, Daily Listers Challenge Thread April 1st to 30th

Hello everyone

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far, its just a relist from me today.

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany That’s great news, you must be very excited!

Jayne x

Evening all, it as been a lovely day here.Hope those doing fairs have done well
I have been drilling stones so have nothing new to show.

One sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Evening all,

A bit later than usual today but I couldn’t list anything earlier as there seemed to be a problem uploading photos. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Fingers crossed for some improvement with your MIL Francis @thatenamelguy. Good luck with the job hunting Dawn @hobbitgirlie1880. Have fun watching the Hunger Games films. We watched all 4 over the Easter weekend and really enjoyed them.

New card from me today, probably most suitable as a birthday card, but could be get well or thank you.

Alison x

Wow Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany how exciting, tinged understandably with some nerves
I’m sure you’ll be great!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. I’m off to a fair tomorrow so need to get everything together for the morning - I really don’t function well in the mornings, so need to do as much as I can tonight. Last weekend I forgot to put the milk in my flask so ended up with black coffee.

A new bracelet from me today

1 Like

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany that’s very exciting, the kits sounds a great idea.

Maxine @paperchainsandbeads 1 more for the tally please. So grateful for orders in this quiet time.

1 Like

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Sally @LifeCovers and Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

out and about this morning so back later to update for sales, have a lovely day everyone

Just popping in to catch up - ipad playing up a bit so might wait till I get home to sort a listing.

ELO were amazing - not a band I would have thought to go and see and never really followed them and was surprised by how much their music has been a part of my life! Some of them, like me, beginning to look a little aged now! A real bonus was that the support act was The Feeling who I love!

Going to have to get up soon, find somewhere for breakfast and then head home. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please add another one to my tally - I sold an iPad Cover on Friday.

I’m adding a few more Aga Lid Covers to my shop this morning, including this Sophie Allport design . . .

Morning and happy Sunday.
Congrats Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany thats great news
Thank you @stephshortstationery xx
Have a good fair Sue @BeadstormJewellery

1 for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

2 Likes

Today’s listing.

Morning all, beautiful blue sky and sunshine here in Cornwall today :slight_smile: I will be stuck indoors sewing tho!
Thank you for all the congratulations, I still keep pinching myself!
Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign my back was improving yesterday but I spent 5 hours sat at my machine yesterday afternoon and once again I have woken up in pain :unamused: I’m wondering if my chair might be the problem, I will try a different one today x

Retro coasters from me today x
https://folksy.com/items/6835666-Retro-Cup-Coasters-Pink-Grey-Fabric-Drinks-Coasters-Set-of-2-Coasters

1 Like

Woohooo - 2 more sales please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

1 Like

Good morning all.
Im currently watching the marathon and adding bits to my shop.

Hope you start feeling better soon Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany. Pain is very annoying especially when it won’t go away.

I have a new bracelet for you today
https://folksy.com/items/6835737-Black-and-blue-bracelet-

Can I also show you think pink coral bracelet.
https://folksy.com/items/6834881-Pink-coral-bracelet-
Love this one

Good morning all,

Here is another new card from me…

Jeanie x

Morning flowers
Today’s listing :blush:
https://folksy.com/items/6835747-Button

I had a lovely day out at the quilt show with my friend yesterday, now I really must get down to doing some work!

Morning Flowers! Sorry, I’ve been Awol yet again. I was starting to feel like I’m not getting anywhere with Folksy. Still no sales here. (I know this is probably at least partly because I promote my shop on the other side more, but that’s because I do sell a bit there).

I’ve had a word with myself now though and am back with a new listing. I’m gradually catching up with all your beautiful makes.

Debbie x

2 Likes

Morning everyone. Glad the concert was great Roz @OrchardFelts - sounds a great night out!

Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany so sorry to hear you are in pain again. Thinking of you xx

@MidnightStarDesigns How are things - thinking of you xxxx

Got this necklace for you today - MUCH nicer in real life. The opals just white out on camera for some reason.

Have a lovely day and I will catch up again later xxxx

1 Like

yay Happy dancing for sales Jax @JacquelineOJewellery, Sally @LifeCovers and @pipdesigns, also one for me :smile:

4 Likes

Morning

No new today, working on a commission though, so keeping busy

Max @paperchainsandbeads - please add 2 to my tally, thank you

Here is a relist

Carol xx

1 Like