April Flowers, Daily Listers Challenge Thread April 1st to 30th

Aw bless you hunny for thinking of me, still around, OH has now been brought off obs so that means he has a little bit more freedom now, he will see the Dr again tomorrow to see if they will agree to have him referred back to the home treatment team which would mean he could continue the ECT treatments from home but they think he could be in hospital another 2 weeks, he hopes not, hes getting rather frustrated being cooped up now, which I knew he would. He has now had 7 treatments, out of possible 12 so its definitely starting to go the right way now! Hope youre ok too hunny xx

2 Likes

Well back home now - had to make a detour via my daughters work as she had forgotten to take any money for lunch! About to have nice hot bath followed by slouching on the sofa watching the repeat of BGT - can’t take these late nights!

Glad to hear things are progressing Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - I’m sure he will get there in the end.

Just listed another notebook

Good to hear from you, Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns and to know that things are starting to improve. Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope your back is better soon so you can get on with sewing! Here is a new ring from me today.

1 Like

a large acrylic painting from me today
https://folksy.com/items/6658956-16x12-original-acrylic-art-painting-landscape-box-canvas-ref-478

Been busy in the garden over the last few days and haven’t got anything new done, so just a relist today.

Almost forgot to list! was having too much fun away from the computer today. Well done @TheCornishCoasterCompany, I missed your news and had to scroll back to see what all the congrats was about!! Fabulous!

1 Like

Nothing new from me today but I have just relisted this bracelet

Pleased to hear there has been some improvement, Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns and hoping it will gain momentum soon.
Glad you enjoyed your evening Roz @OrchardFelts

1 Like

Hi All

I have listed these earrings today,

I’ll be back in bit to look at all of your lovely things and to spread some love! :heart:

Jayne x

Evening all, just popping in to see what you have all been up to.
I have had a whole weekend off, which is almost unheard of.

Love that necklace Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign.
Good to hear there is some improvement Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns

4 Likes

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns glad things are gradually improving for you all.
Emma @TheCornishCoasterCompany hope you feel better soon.

Had a lovely fair today - the organiser slipped up and put me next to another jewellery seller & was very apologetic when she realised what she had done, but she was really nice and we were able to share tips about techniques and suppliers etc, which was great.
Also did well for sales, so a good day all round.

A new bracelet, then off to put my feet up

3 Likes

Although it doesn’t feel like it sometimes being with the competition can be beneficial. Customers often see something they like but don’t want to buy until they’ve had a look around by which time they are too tired or have no time to return. If 2 or 3 of the same type of seller are in the same proximity they feel they have been given a choice and don’t need to look elsewhere - its why you often see clusters of estate agents or other types of shops on the high street. - and if she turned out to be nice, well that was a bonus! Glad it all went well :slight_smile:

1 Like

good morning, glad to hear the fair went well Sue @BeadstormJewellery and lovely to hear from you Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns been keeping up to date with your events on FB, how did it go after, well I hope hon :). Happy dancing for your sales Carol @cariadcrafts11 :slight_smile:

1 Like

just posted for the May thread, I’m happy to carry on for next month but if anyone want’s to take over and have a go just let me know and I’ll give me shoes a rest :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But you dance so well! I’m happy to keep listing into May. I’ve just added this iPad Case this morning . . .

https://folksy.com/items/6583290-iPad-Case-

Morning all!
Sorry I was missing yesterday, just don’t know where the day went!
Caught up pinning though and loving
Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns pleased to hear things are going in the right direction for you all, at last. Hats off to you for being so strong, so supportive, and a fab mam too, to Ella , take care, thinking of you xx

Here’s mine today and I’ll pop back later Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6605373-Greeting-Card-New-Baby-Boy-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-
https://folksy.com/items/6605373-Greeting-Card-New-Baby-Boy-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-

Sorry, took the weekend off but did pop in to look and love. Thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for running this thread and for offering to continue to do a May one. Thanks for the cuff love @stephshortstationery and Roz @OrchardFelts. Love the quilt show I visited on Friday, such amazing work. Hope weekend went well @TheCornishCoasterCompany after all that hurried sewing and your back was ok! And congratulations on your TV fame! Seem to remember @JAustenJewelleryDesign was suffering from a bad back too, hope it’s on the mend. Hope your MIL is improving @thatenamelguy. Good to hear things are going in the right direction and seeing you again @MidnightStarDesigns. Good to see your sales @cariadcrafts11, forgotten what’s that like!
Will be back to list shortly after another argument with next doors builders who are coating our house in dust and blocking our drive way yet again grrr.

3 Likes

Morning all

Decided to take the weekend off (well a little I did some new photos for a couple of items)

Hope everyone is well

Good morning.
I just listed a new bracelet
https://folksy.com/items/6836185-Pink-shell-and-agate-bracelet-

I hope everyone is OK and had a good weekend. Im off to see my nephews later. I am also handing out a few more cvs. im having a bit of think about retraining to become a teaching assistant. I really don’t want to go back into hospital life any more so have give up with retraining to be a phlebotomist.

I’ll be back later

1 Like

Morning Flowers,

Lovely and sunny here at the moment, don’t think it’s going to last though.
Congratulations to everyone on their sales and successful fairs. Pleased to hear that things seem to be moving in the right direction Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns. Hope all of you with bad backs are feeling better this week.
New birthday card today:

Have a good day.
Alison x

1 Like

Morning everyone - just popping in to show you my listing for today.

Back later after a nappy situation has been resolved! Have a great day everyone xx