April Flowers, Daily Listers Challenge Thread April 1st to 30th

Morning - it’s a grey one here today, so I’ve listed a nice sunny make in the hope that it’ll make the sun come back!

1 Like

Morning lovelies, I’m just popping in to catch up and say hello, I will be back later with a new listing x

Back!

Back again. Made one too many of these. Love seeing them on my sewing room wall.

All caught up with your news and loving your listings - fab items again xxx

@MidnightStarDesigns Oh I am pleased things seem to be turning more positive with your OH treatment. I do hope things will continue to go in the right direction for you all xxxx

@DeborahJonesJewellery Thank you so much for the necklace love. You are so nice xx

@SoSewMegan thank you for asking about my back. It has improved so much, just a bit sore now and it catches me out with a sharp reminder now an again when I do something it doesn’t like, but other than that, I am much better xxx

Have wonderful days everyone xx

2 Likes

Morning all.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
I am feeling a bit unsettled at the mo, my son casually dropped into conversation last night that he was looking at a flat this week. He was 19 last week, but it has come completely out of the blue. Suddenly a whole new phase of parental worry has reared it’s head. :open_mouth: lol

3 Likes

Morning flowers!

Morning Flowers

Hello flowers

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - I know what you mean, even though they are adults its hard to think of them managing to cope on their own. I worried when my eldest left for Uni but 18 months on she is just fine and very happy. Strangely I don’t seem to have the same worry about the younger one although it will be a little while before she goes. Just give yourself a pat on the back for bringing him up in such a way that he is confident enough to want to strike out on his own.

• still struggling a bit with the mojo but I have got this pot to show you.

1 Like

@DeborahJonesJewellery Ooh that is a tough one. I don’t envy you. You have to feel confident in the knowledge that you have brought him up to be a considerate, sensible adult. As long as he knows you are there (just in case) and he knows he can confidently come back home if things don’t go to plan, then at least you both know he can try to step out on his own. A flat on your own is a huge step though. Really hard to do - my eldest is 12 in a couple of weeks, so I am not there yet. I did drive to Germany and Italy on my own the year I passed my driving test - I was 18. My mum must have had kittens, but I did it, had a wonderful time and came home feeling that there was a big world out there waiting to be discovered. A great life experience (probably for my Mum and for me!) Good luck xxx How is your daughter feeling by the way?

Jacqueline x

1 Like

Thanks for the positive thoughts Roz @OrchardFelts and Jacqueline He isn’t the most sensible of chaps so I do worry when he is out and about,(if he can get into trouble he will) I am glad he feels he wants to give it a go though as he will have to grow up quite a bit. The mere fact that he was trying to work out the finances and council tax bands shows he is maturing some. I suggested he flat share, but he wants to try it solo.

My daughter has gone back to school today, and there hasn’t been a call to collect - so fingers crossed it has passed, she seemed fine at the weekend.

2 Likes

Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns glad things are going in the right direction Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery sounds like things are going in the wrong direction for you! Believe me, it will be quiet without him! I have had two of four move out, it is so peaceful and we’re not a noisy family by any means!
Anyway, onto today’s listing, another button, I am making a huge piece at the moment, it is taking days! So I have a little stash of items to list when I haven’t made anything new!
https://folksy.com/items/6836332-Button

1 Like

Oh Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery What a worry. It does sound like he is trying to get to grips with the important things - like the money and the bills. Glad to hear your daughter is so much better xxx

1 Like

Afternoon

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - he sounds a sensible young man, just shows how well he has been brought up and he will always be at the end of the phone

We have typical April weather at the moment, sunshine one minute, showers the next!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Hiya, just popping back to say all caught up, pinned and loved .

Deb @DeborahJonesJewellery ah I feel your pain and worry, I’m dreading that one! Mind you sounds like he’s got his sensible head on, thinking of the important issues first. Pleased your daughter is on the right tracks and feeling better.xx
Alison @FluffStuffCrafts how come I’ve had snow and hailstones and you haven’t !!:wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’d watch out they may be on the way!
Glad you are not in as much pain Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign X
Rene @Dawitchi love the earrings :green_heart::green_heart:
Ah no just looked out of window and it’s a blizzard :scream:
Steph xx

5 Likes

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery xx Not jealous much - I would LOOOOOVE to have some snow. Just cold and windy here.

Got a couple more listings to show you…

Jacqueline x

Must be lucky here Steph. There was a little bit of sleety rain this morning for about ten mins, but other than that it’s been pretty sunny. I’m enjoying it while it lasts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

today I have a 7x5" watercolour

New listing today