Are you on Instagram?

I joined IG fairly recently and it’s become my favourite social media option - quick and easy to add photos and lots of lovely images and inspiration on there.
Is there a # everyone uses to show they are on Folksy and so we can easily find each other? I use #folksyshop but not sure if that’s the best one.

2 Likes

I use #folksy and #folksysellersofinstagram, and on Fridays I also use #folksyfriday - I spend waaaaaaay too long looking at other people’s pages as well!

1 Like

Something happened to my old account - it just disappeared. I’m not sure if i accidentally deleted it or if it was removed as it was dormant for so long?
Anyway, I re-joined in March as https://www.instagram.com/dotterypotteryuk/
I’m really enjoying using it at the moment as my phone camera is a bit better now!

I’m sorry to any of you that have tagged me in a shout out and I haven’t reciprocated the love - I’m not sure how I link a shout out to lots of pages at once! If anyone can tell me what to do that would be fab! x

I love Instagram, lovely things to look at and lots of lovely comments from others, it’s got a nice community feel!

4 Likes

I have an instagram account and have clicked to follow a lot of people but I can’t work out anything else…couldn’t find any place to share pics etc…mmm…help…lol

Hi Brenda! I believe you can only upload photos from the app on a smartphone, maybe a tablet too, but not from your PC if that’s how you’re looking at it (I may be wrong, I’m sure someone will tell us!). To upload a new picture, you should see a plus + sign at the bottom of your screen, if you click on that it will bring up the photos you’ve got saved on your device. Then you can scroll and pick the one you want, and apply any filters if you wish. Then click ‘next’ in the top right corner which will take you through to the bit where you can type in your caption and hashtags you might want to use. Hope that helps!

I’ve recently started an Instagram account

2 Likes

I don’t have a smart phone, so that probably explains it…lol

Follow me on :https://www.instagram.com/keepmakingthings , for more updates

2 Likes

I am off to have a nosy and do some following dawn

2 Likes

You can follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter @Stadiamap. We would be forever grateful if you would also pass it on to others who you think would be interested in our current World Cup football stadiums collections (we are planning to make designs for others sports and music venues in the very near future)

I’m new to all this but you can find me on Instagram here

Hi
I have reopened my shop after a few years away… here is my instagram x

Hi me again… so i have been clicking away so lots of you now have a new follower x

Hi everyone!

1 Like

Mine is recent…

1 Like

Here is mine

1 Like
2 Likes

hello x

1 Like

I joined Instagram recently and I’m really glad I did. It’s such a visual medium it’s perfect for crafters.
I am The Sewing Pixie on there if you’d like to take a look.