Art Chat - July 2015

They are very pretty Max :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely pictures Maxā€¦

Good morning, wavng hi to everyone :wave:. Flying by got an early meeting so back later to catch up. Just listed this one

4 Likes

Love the mini journal, and the butterfly is so pretty!

Morning all, thatā€™s lovely Max :slight_smile: Iā€™ve a new listing today - hope you like:

Thatā€™s a great picture Trevor, I went to Torquay once, it was a long way to travel but itā€™s a beautiful spot. I went in November though, so probably didnā€™t see it at itā€™s best.

Thanks Margaret, itā€™s a lovely place anytime of the year, especially if the sunā€™s out and there are some really nice places nearby too.

Waving everyone, my wifi has been broken, did you miss me?! Itā€™s kind of limping along at the moment so I may well disappear without warning again.

I adore that mini journal max, itā€™s so pretty

Iā€™ve never been to Torquay, must put it on my list of places to go. Trouble is, the list gets longer and longer hehe.

Yesterday we managed to fly our kiteā€¦weā€™ve only had it about 5 years and never had it airborne before! Photo on my fb page www.facebook.com/StephanieGuyFineArt (sorry the wifi is so bad I canā€™t upload any pics to here at the moment).

1 Like

I saw your Facebook pics of kite flying, looks great fun!

Good morning waving :wave: hi to everyone, kite flying looked fun Stephie love the painting too
Lovely view Trevor

Listed another little butterfly mini journal today

1 Like

Morning all. Another gorgeous butterfly Max.

I do hope your wi fi gets sorted Stephie, must be so annoying!

Hi all! Just popping in after being away on holiday. Love what youā€™re all making. Canā€™t show anything myself as all current work is commissions (not through Folksy sadly)

Hi Bee, hope youā€™ve had a fab holiday. Great to hear you have lots of commissions work keeping you busy :smile:

1 Like

Terribly quiet in here these days. In case thereā€™s anyone still out there, hereā€™s my latest finished cross stitch project :smile:

4 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/6687747-Cat-and-Bluebells-Original-Watercolour-10-x-8-by-Pamela-J-West-

1 Like

Very pretty cat Pam :smile:

Lovely cats Maragret and Pam, flying visit running a little late for work oops! back later

Thanks Margaret @Louisa15 We visited a friend near Geneva and toured around France and Switzerland. Took the car on the Channel tunnel train for the first time which was great! Just packed boot to the max with no worries about planes and baggage weights. Didnā€™t see any sign of problems at Folkstone or Calaisā€¦very lucky.

2 Likes

Very lucky Bee! Did you take your paints with you?

Margaret your cat is wonderful, such patience. I know Iā€™ve asked this before but canā€™t recall your answer - do you have a specially designed folder to keep them in?

Pam your catā€™s eyes are so appealing. Love the soft background too.

Oopsy Max, catch you later!

Iā€™m so thrilled with our newly acquired kite flying skills that I painted another one

4 Likes

Love that one Stephie, looks like they are having fun and I love the bright red of the kite.

I donā€™t keep my sewing anywhere special once Iā€™ve done them. Usually they end up in a box under my bed, no wall space left! I enjoy doing them though and I do look at them fondly from time to time :smile: