Art Chat - July 2015

Hello.
I love the scale of your tiny landscapes @StephanieGuy, cute!!
@Coloursandtextures, your sculpture block is beautiful. :smile:

Iā€™ve been lacking in inspiration and being clumsy over the last few days so Iā€™ve been doing sort of ā€˜speed paintingsā€™, really impulsive ā€˜splodge there, splodge hereā€™ sort of things and then adding pen details once dry. I came up with this yesterday that I really like.

@twinkleandgloomart Lowri Sometimes the impulsive splodgy paintings work the best - I often find I work best if Iā€™m not worried about the results. Love the colours in that one.

Hehe Margaret, they were quite small and amongst my very splattered board they are quite tricky to spot!

Waving everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lowri, I like the splodge here and there technique too, it works well, this is lovely!

1 Like

A new listing from me (my first in ages!)

2 Likes

Great colours Stephie! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Margaret :blush:

I had a lovely afternoon kayaking with my son at the local marine lake, paddling and chatting and occasionally ramming each other :slight_smile:

That sounds like so much more fun than I had today!

yeah me too Stephie! I fancy a bit of an experiment this weekend with acrylic inks, I may (shock horror!) have some new work to show next week and I really really must do some ACEOs for here and over there running very low on stock and I have a lovely long weekend with Monday off :). Have a lovely day everyone

2 Likes

Sounds good Max :smile:

I finished these two today, the duck (an inchie) is sold already

2 Likes

Cute little duck and I love the little landscape :smile:

1 Like

Yeay! can you hear that?

Just sold a dolls house painting!!!
Want more more more!
Have a nice week end ladies! x x

3 Likes

Well done Jeanie!

yeah well done Jeanie :balloon:, evening everyone, :slight_smile:

Morning, waving hi to everyone, have a lovely weekend

3 Likes

Very pretty coaster Max. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your ink experimentation - enjoy!

Beautiful coaster Max

Good morning all, not been about for a few days, various bits and pieces happening in my life that has taken up a large amount of time, but Iā€™m back with a nice new listing for today:

Had a sale over the weekend, sadly not from here but from my website, which at least proves people are looking at it! :smile:

Very imposing castle Trevor, and congrats on the sale! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Margaret - itā€™s a lovely castle with a series of events and concerts there all year long - one of my favourite castlesā€¦

evening all, been a busy girl re-stocking my E**y shop and promoting, not had a sale there since may :frowning: probably because I had hardly anything in there and forget to promote lol!.

Also painted a lot of ACEOā€™s hereā€™s two I just listed trying something new

3 Likes