Autumn Angels October Daily Listing Challenge Thread 1st to 31st October 2016

Good morning everyone and well done on your sales!
Started this morning with a suspicious email, reported to folksy and they very swiftly dealt with it, than goodness! Have these people nothing better to do with their time! Scammers, argh!

Hey ho, my item today is an embroidered yarn on felt brooch!

Natalie x

Me too Natalie, although mine was more spam than scam-grrrr

1 Like

a relist from me today. too busy knitting a custom order to make anything for the shop x

Oooh, some lovely new items here, well done everyone on new listings and new sales.

Made these coasters this morning, just love this LOUD MacLeod tartan.

PS: Any excuse to make a cup of tea!

Here’s a couple of offers which I am trying, listed today. Slightly different tactic in terms of text image for the leading photo - not sure how I feel about that, what do you think??

I’ve put them in the Textile Treasures shop, although they do have my new logo on it, but hopefully no one will be confused…

Hi everyone still have visiting family so not much crafting happening also working on a commission for my shop on the other side.
So a relist I am afraid.
Gill

Hiya all!
Catch up in a jif, chasing my tail today😕
Glitter baubles from me today
https://folksy.com/items/4595781-Christmas-Shapes-Silver-and-Gold-Glittered-Baubles-50pk-Card-Craft-Shapes

Steph X

Just popping in to report a sale please Maxine @paperchainsandbeads.
Nothing for a month, then two in three days. WOO HOO!!! :grinning:

7 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

Busy day again today - a photography job this morning and when i got home I set about painting the outside of the kitchen door before Winter sets in - sanded and primed today, will finish the job over the next day or so. Was just painting the final bit when our accountant arrived for a meeting with me I’d totally forgotten about. The upshot of all this is that I’ve been a very naughty Angel and not listed anything again - I will do tomorrow, I promise :blush:

You’re being very stoical Heidi @Textiletreasure - I got upset when my husband covered my new winter flower bed - that’s all of 2 foot square with just 6 plants in it - in sawdust, doing a job I’d asked him to do.

Crikey O’Riley Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign - are you sure they weren’t quoting for next door - or the entire street for that matter - as well :thinking:

Sue @SueTrevor - your confusion over the bearded dragon did make me laugh. You must have thought we’d all gone mad.

Love the tile Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

Now need to wash off the bits of paint I missed - there always some - will pop back later to keep up. Have a lovely evening.
Karen
x

4 Likes

Late again. Still working on orders, need to get them in the post tomorrow.

I feel your pain @JAustenJewelleryDesign we had to replace our boiler a couple of weeks ago, I can imagine a full heating system is a massive and disruptive job, but can you get a few more quotes to see if that is a genuine price?

This from me today

good evening, yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah and Alison :slight_smile:

crickey Jacqueline, that’s rather expensive do you live in a mansion :wink:

2 Likes

Evening

Not sure where the time goes these days. Still once the move is done, and boxes unpacked!!! should be ok. Last time we moved, just dont remember all the paperwork we are getting now.

Just a relist again

Well done on all the sales, October seems to be a good month

Carol
xxx

1 Like

faved to here

Sorry to be so late - haven’t been able to get through to the forum - just would not bring up link - then all of a sudden you were there - strange happenings -

Just little gift embroidered gift cards today - Maureen

Blimey Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign do they think you were born yesterday?

Not managed to get as much done as I hoped today, but I’ve returned these to my shop for the run up to Christmas

Hi all!
Just popping back to say I’m all pinned to here,
Hope everyone is ok, it’s starting to get really cold now :grin:
Well nearly my bed time as I’m baking again in the morning, quiche tomorrow :yum::yum:
Night night all xx

3 Likes

Well, as much as I hate to say it, the quote is actually quite a good one for our area. It is a full heating system, with the old one all being ripped out and the new one being re-located in the loft, with gas and water having to be re-routed throughout the house. Venting through the roof etc etc etc. There is a lot of work - more than we thought. The killer is the VAT! The boiler itself is almost £2000 for us to buy - we looked it up online. They can start mid November - can’t wait to have heating by the beginning of December. I think we will need it! Sadly, we don’t have a mansion Max @paperchainsandbeads ! The system does have to be man enough for when the house is extended though. Most of the cost is the boiler and the re-routing of the gas and water. It should take a few weeks. Brrr. Hopefully, once this is in, we shouldn’t need to mess about with it all again for years. Got the doors, fascias, soffets and guttering being replaced and sorted - starting on Monday. Another very expensive job. Nothing for weeks then it all kicks off at once!

Jacqueline x

4 Likes

Thanks for all the love for my tumble yesterday, I’m feeling surprisingly ok today, just a little bruised on the elbow and hip - nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be!

Yikes to all those expensive outgoings. Shall we do a sales fairy dance to see if we can summon her?

Here’s mine

1 Like