Card and Papercrafts Weekly Monday Thread 24/7/17 - 30/7/17

Morning All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week, well it has to be, what with the kids breaking up from school on Friday … "My Summer Holiday " so anything to do with hols…fav place, weather, transport, fun things…anything

Dont worry, if you feel you’ve nothing along these lines, anything will do,

Look forward to seeing all those lovely creations

Good luck guys

Steph x

Morning

Great theme Steph

Wish it was a bit more summery here today, but it is dry, so got bed changed and in the wash

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning!
Thanks to Carol @cariadcrafts11 for last week, and all you lovely listers :hugs:really busy again , which is great to see

Hope everyone survived the rain ! Torrential rain here yesterday afternoon and last night, and it’s still gloomy now.
Hoping for some decent weather this next fortnight OH on holiday from work, we aren’t having a holiday this year but for me it has to be a cottage up in the highlands, so here’s my first offering

See you all later on Steph xx

2 Likes

Happy Monday!

Raining here and most of the weekend, I went to a BBQ on Saturday, would have been lovely to have had some sunshine, but hey ho.

Here’s mine for holidays; :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning!
Some more country cottages from me today,:wink:
https://folksy.com/items/6711109-New-Home-Cards-Set-of-4-Assorted-Sentiment-Happy-Home-Design-Pk-of-Four

X

2 Likes

Evening

Another lovely day. Been over to sons and sorting his garden out, looks lovely , hes moving house on Friday!!! :smile:

Here is mine for today

the best and biggest of summer flowers

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning!
Hope all is well,
Hope the move goes smoothly on Friday Carol @cariadcrafts11 is he moving far?
I finally got round to making something new, and they feature a holiday activity…tennis😉

https://folksy.com/items/7030347-Mini-Notebooks-Set-of-Two-Handmade-Sticky-Notebooks-Can-Be-Personalised

Catch up later on,
Steph xx

1 Like

1 Like

This is so sweet!

Hi, here’s a new personalised new baby card design… :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of my Puffin cards. I saw him on my holiday. Was so happy!

1 Like

Afternoon

Welcome Hanna-Mae @HMIllustration - beautiful work

Love your puffin Roxanne @FatSquirrelPhotography, I think they are one of my two favourite coastal birds, the other is the oystercatcher, love their call

Ian is moving to Whitchurch Steph @stephshortstationery, which is about 10 miles away. I am pleased he is moving on with his life but sad he wont be a 20 min walk away -mums eh? xx

Here is mine for today

summer wedding

Carol xx

3 Likes

Thank you Carol. I was very excited to see the Puffins!

1 Like

Lovely cards everyone :slight_smile:

Over summer I hope to have at least tea, cake and hopefully flowers;

Hi all!
Ah Carol @cariadcrafts11 I’d be the same, but at least it’s only ten mile and not too far …mother hugs for you xx
Sorry I was missing yesterday, you know what it’s like…one of those days where you get up and it feels like five mins and its night night again…lol!

I’ve got postage stamps to send a postcard from hols…does anyone still do that??:thinking::wink:

Steph xx

Afternoon

Well son has left Crewe, but exciting times ahead for him, and new era. Looking forward now to exploring their new home area.

Friday again, where has the week disappeared to

Here is mine

posh hat for a wedding

Carol xx

Happy Saturday everyone!
Here’s mine today lots of lovely flowers, love to see these in the countryside when on hols😍

See you tomorrow xx

Morning

Sorry was awol yesterday, I think the busy week helping son to move caught us up

not sure what I was thinking but he’s 20 miles away not 10!!! still not so far.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, nice sunny start today, fingers x it lasts

Here is my last offering on this theme, and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow with the new theme

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery for this week and all contributors

nice walks in the country

Carol xx