Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 11/17 January 2016

loved all above and I think this Valentine one is pretty

Hi all,

Something pretty from meā€¦

Jeanie x

Evening

Phew made it

Busy day, shopping, son visiting where has the time gone.

No snow here but a light frost this morning and lovely blue skies. Sadly turned to rain this afternoon.

How is everyone? lots of snow?

Fantastic posts, I have loved them all - literally

Here is my pretty for today

Carol xx

Hope everyone has a fab weekend- weather permitting of course lol

Morning

Lovely white frosty morning, blue skies and sunshine. Love winter when its like this Anyone got snow?

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

I donā€™t often get on here at weekends but Hubby has taken our Son into town to sort out his new computer and I have to stay in as our new washer is being delivered so thought Iā€™d take advantage of a bit of ā€˜me timeā€™ :slight_smile: No snow here Carol (vale of York) but like you itā€™s very clear and sunny (so Iā€™m glad of an excuse to stay in the warm :slight_smile: )

Pretty cottage gardens from me today

1 Like

What beautiful cards Carol!

Here is my offeringā€¦

Jeanie x

1 Like

All pretty cards this week! Mine is my craft themed birthday card, with lots of pretty doodles :smile:

Leanne x x

Afternoon

Well we had skittering of snow here this morning, but all gone now. So anyone travelling is ok phew!!!

Thank you for card love Jeanie @thecardjeanie

Here is my last pretty for this week

Handing over now to Steph @stephshortstationery - many thanks to all contributors, been a great week - have loved them all - and what a lovely variety. Just goes to show we all love pretty things.

Carol xx

1 Like

from artmagic

This is a Limited Edition, unframed Giclee print of my mixed media painting Moth 2. It is printed in very high quality, on Folex Contour paper- a top-coated matt archival paper.
The original mixed media incorporates a photo image overlaid with papers, foils feathers, fabric and oil paint with felt and stitch work added to give the piece a textural yet ethereal feel.
The print is A4( 21 X 30cm) with a 4cm white border ( 6cm at the bottom).

Hi

This is a weekly thread so this probably wont get looked at. Please repost on week commencing 8 February.

Nice to see a new face - Welcome and see you on the new week

Carol xx

thank you for letting me know, I am new to all this