Cards and Papercraft WeeklyMonday Thread 9/15 Jan 2017

Morning Everyone

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

For the first theme of the New Year thought we would go on a colour scheme. How about anything with only one or two colours in, but as always, anything will be ok

Good luck everyone, lets get the New Year off with a bank!!!

Carol xx

Happy 2017 to all our papercrafters.

Welcome back, hope everyone is recharged now after all the festivities and raring to go

Its kinda nice getting back into routine again, dont you think?

Well here is mine, one of a new range of mono colour cards

Carol
xx

2 Likes

Hiya all!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 great theme and loving the new designs X
I’ve a new set of tags hope they’re not too colourful :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Steph x

3 Likes

today I have a fantasy fairy greetings card featuring an image by one of my favourite artists…Josephine Wall.

1 Like

Thanks for good start Steph and Brenda

Carol xx

Hi everyone, happy New Year, here’s mine;

Morning

Another grey day here but at least its dry

Hope everyone now getting back into routine, its been a while eh?

Here is another of my new designs

Carol xx

Must admit I’m struggling to get back into my routine but getting a bit better I just need a few more hours in the day or more energy to catch up on all the neglected housework as well as getting on with my crafting for Valentines day, Mothers Day and planning for Easter (housework is losing at the moment :weary:)
I loved the teal/turquoise colour of this card so much I didn’t want to ‘spoil’ it with anything else

with Valentine’s day in mind.

I thought I didn’t have many items that fit the theme but was surprised when I looked properly :smile:

1 Like

Pink and white from me

and another of my quirky bird cards

1 Like

Evening

What a lovely selection, thank you guys.

Yes it is amazing what you find in your shops when looking for a certain subject or colourway.

Brenda @teabreaks - I love your quirky birds lol

Here is a new one from me today

Carol xx

Shades of yellow and white from me, ideal for when you’re not sure if it’s a girl or boy arriving (or just dislike the whole pink for a girl and blue for a boy tradition :slight_smile: )

Just realised it’s an old photo, must get around to re-doing some of my pictures :smile:

1 Like

Morning!
Here’s my offering today,
Hope everyone is well and getting ready for the snow​:grimacing::snowman::snowflake::cloud_with_snow:
https://folksy.com/items/4393491-Greeting-Card-Pretty-Patch-Heart-Birthday-Handmade-Card

Steph x

1 Like

this afternoon I have a floral card…(more quirky birds to follow next week)

Shades of pink today

1 Like

Blue and Pink for me with this Dragonfly card.

https://folksy.com/items/6838186-Dragonfly-Print-Happy-Birthday-Greeting-Card

2 Likes

another quirky bird card from me today

and a fantasy fairy card

1 Like

Hello Carol, All.
I’ve started 2017 in two colours and with happy dancing in mind. See what you think.
Best wishes and happy new year folks!
Paul :sunglasses:

1 Like

Morning

Welcome Paul @WooWooLucy - love your fun card

Sorry Ive been awol,started decorating but having a break today as OH has taken over to do the finishing touches, the best bit too lol

Im working on a few but not had chance to finish, hopefully today, but catastrophe yesterday, my desk light bulb went and no spare, its one of those daylight jobbies, and with the weather so dark too grrrrr

Heres one from my stock

Carol xx

1 Like