Cards and papercraft weekly Monday thread 11/17 November 2019

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and papercrafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘birthdays’, but if you would like to carry on the Christmas theme, that is fine too.

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Afternoon

What a busy thread we have become, thank you one and all.

Hope everyone is ok and not been caught up in the flooding.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

I am about to start work on a commission for a shoe card for an 18th birthday so thought I would share my previous examples today.

1 Like

I have just added two types of unique Christmas Cards and gift tags, which are poinsettias and Christmas Roses.

I have got unique birthday cards as well, but not listed. Thank you

A simple CAS birthday card with an inlaid die cut zig zag border and sentiment.

1 Like

Afternoon

Welcome @HandmadebyKath and @TheLimesArt, beautiful cards

Here are the links

and

couldn’t see the one listed Kath

and mine

Carol xx

2 Likes

Thanks for your message Carol - I think I must have had a ‘senior moment’ as the card is still in my drafts! It’s now listed although I need to add a couple more photos - when we get some daylight tomorrow!
Kath x

1 Like

He he no problems Kath

Carol

Xx

Hi Carol and everyone :slight_smile:

Just didn’t make it on here yesterday, busy in the day and hedgehog watching in the evening.

Here’s my first Birthday card for the week;
https://folksy.com/items/7263286-Age-Birthday-Card-Garden-Shed-Printed-with-any-age

Evening

Did you see hedgehogs? Tina @DaisyWings, ours don’t seem to be returning, must be about a month now :-(( We have rehomed three so might get onto the RSPCA to see if any want a nice snug winter home.

I have a new pack of Christmas cards

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

We hadn’t had a hedgehog in the garden for years, not since we took down our old shed, until this summer when we were sat in the garden one evening and we heard loud noises moving through the shrubs and it was a hedgehog. It made so much noise we thought it was a fox coming. :smile: Since then it appears just before 9 0’clock nearly every evening. Now it’s colder we’re putting food down so that he/she can fatten up for winter.

Here’s mine for today;
https://folksy.com/items/6549682-Birthday-Card-Daisy-garden

Now I’m off to peep out at the hedgehog. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Evening

How wonderful Tina @DaisyWings, hope you managed to get a peek of him/her last night

Here is a new card I have just completed

Carol xx

2 Likes

How lovely Tina @DaisyWings I have never seen a hedgehog here in over 48yrs…we have 30 or more badgers here in the village, they turn over your compost bins to eat your worms!!!

I have put this card on today, if it sells the money will go into the collection box for The Royal British Legion at our shop…

2 Likes

Morning (just!!)

We have sunshine, so a very happy Friday!!

Started decorating the kitchen, it is a very bright room, and drying very quickly. Hopefully break the back today. Anyone doing anything more exciting?

Here is mine

Carol xx

2 Likes

Lovely card @cariadcrafts11

1 Like

Ah thank you. Xxx

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

Well blow me down, peeped out the window tonight and there were two hedgehogs, amazing.

Mine for today;
https://folksy.com/items/7263300-Age-Birthday-Card-Sunflower-Garden-Printed-with-any-age

Extra portions please

I love snooker and decided to draw a Christmas themed snooker card for all those arm chair snooker fans out there.

The card was hand drawn and then carefully airbrushed in photoshop.

Link to the shop listing

Just showing my concertina greetings cards: in The Forest and Owls and Blackbirds:

they accompany my The Badger Sett card