Folksy Ltd

Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 12/18 December 2016

Morning Everyone

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this is new beginnings, this is because we have just moved house so new beginning for me, so could be new beginnings of life, marriage, Christmas, work etc

But as always, anything will do

Good luck

Carol xxx

Morning All

Well I am back in the reins, many thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery and for all the support she has received.

Hope everyone is ok, and not getting too stressed out at this busy time of the year.

Thought the theme this week would cover lots of things, so look forward to everyones interpretations. Festive of course, but other things for a change if you fancy

Ive not got any Christmas stock in yet but hopefully will do this week, probably too late, but hey ho

Carol xx

1 Like

Happy Monday! Nearly Christmas, my shop will shut early tomorrow evening for Christmas, so here’s my last card for this year :slight_smile: Personalised Wedding card (sold one of these this morning);

These Poinsettia cards are hand printed and although have a Christmas feel could be used all year round:

Hiya
Sorry I didn’t get here yesterday, and thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 anytime!
Lovely to hear your settled and great your back with us tooX
Here’s mine today still keeping with the festivities :grinning:
https://folksy.com/items/3917494-Christmas-Gift-Bag-with-Gift-Envelope-Name-Tag-Can-Be-Personalised

Steph xx

Evening

Phoa, where does the time go?

Thanks for a great start to the week

Just put my Christmas cakes in the oven, made 4 and taken me 1 and a half hours. Steph @stephshortstationery how do you manage to fit them all into one day? he he Looking forward to the house smelling good tho

Here is another from me -not got my Christmas stuff ready yet aaaargh

Carol xx

Just listed this hand painted and hand drawn lady golfer card
https://folksy.com/items/6947229-Golf-cartoon-original-art-greetings-card-ref-815-

thank goodness the pictures are now downloading…today I have a MUM greetings card

Hiya!
So sorry I’ve been missing. Busy and frantic!
Hope everyone is well, Carol @cariadcrafts11 I’ve a double oven, couldn’t do with out it , actually I could do with another! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Catch up later, Steph xx

Hi all
Hope you’re having a good day
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/5085661-Christmas-Stocking-Money-Wallets-Wooly-Design-Handmade-Gift-Wallets-2pk

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for a great week and stepping back into the reigns, and hopefully see you all back tomorrow for anew theme
Steph x

Afternoon

So sorry I have not been around much this week. Christmas has caught up with me.!!! Realised no present bought,. I did well posting my cards early, so I could include my new address, and that has been all. So its been a bit manic. Went to Chester and broke the back and then dashing here and there for the others. Fortunately I had absolutely nothing in mind, so just bought what I saw and liked. Worked out really well. Now the wrapping aaaaargh Still will do in small amounts then it doesnt become a chore. I do enjoy that part normally.

Thanks all for keeping the thread going and especially to Steph @stephshortstationery for taking it in turns with me and looking after us all in my absence.

How does everyone feel about closing the thread for a couple of weeks, say 26th December week and the 2nd January week? It would give us all time to recoup and thinking of new ideas for the New Year. It would suit me I know.

Look forward to your ideas on that one.

Nlothing new Im afraid so just a relist

Enjoy your new week and new theme tomorrow

Carol xx

today I have a hand drawn Male Gay Couple wedding or celebration card.
Thought I would do something a bit different ! I plan to do one for the girls but not sure how to dress them…??