Cards-and-papercraft-weekly-monday-thread 18th-24th January

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘Hearts Desire’ let’s show as many Valentine or hearts realated designs…not long now!!

But remember anything will do, even if it doesn’t fit the theme.

I will endeavour to ‘LOVE’ all posts to give a wider audience, so if everyone could do the same fingers x the sales fairy might pop in

Good luck all!

Steph xx

Morning all!
Thanks for a great week last week Carol @cariadcrafts11 and all other listers, great to see this thread busy!
Hope to do the same this week X

Here’s mine today

And see you all later Steph X

1 Like

Romantic rosebuds from me today, this one is due to expire at the beginning of February so I’m hoping it sells soon :slight_smile:

Haven’t been on Pinterest for a while but started a romantic board which I’ll try to remember to pin any romantic makes from here onto

Morning

Thanks Steph @stephshortstationery for another week - great theme - we all love a bit of romance

Here is mine -a very special one

Carol xx

1 Like

One of my valentine cards, thanks Steph! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Steph for taking over the thread this week and thank you to Carol for previous weeks. Here is my contribution…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Hello everyone I have 2 Valentine’s cards for you, one for men and one for ladies. The mae onw is getting all the views I think we must be a predominantly female community!

1 Like

Morning

Another of those grey days, but at least its dry, OH has just brushed garden paths and drive for the first time in ages, just cant be done in the wet!!!

Here is my romantic contribution for today

Carol xx

and

Hi all,

Here’s something romantic from me…

Jeanie x

Hiya all
Lovely listings and thread is buzzing…fab to see!!
Welcome all xx

A late one from me today…sorry but I’ve pinned and loved all lovelies​:wink::heart_eyes:

See ya ! Steph xx

Morning all!
Not read through today’s yet but thought I’d get listing on first before I pop out
Hope you are all well though!
See you all later on Steph xx

Hot pink today!

https://folksy.com/items/6592857-Valentine-s-Day-Handmade-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-

Afternoon

Yay Steph - I agree- it is so lovely to see a busy thread here perhaps 2016 is going to be a record year for us

Love all the heart love

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Hi, I have absolutely no idea if I’m doing this right !!
Hopefully I’m on the right post for Valentine’s and that my post shows up ok :grimacing: Anyways just Incase it all goes ok haaa…here is my one and only Valentine’s card make…the key and lock are free standing lace, these are detachable to use as a keepsake

https://folksy.com/items/6783334-Valentine-s-card-handmade-with-lock-and-key-keepsake

either pinned to my new Valentines board or put onto Twitter.

Sorry @cariadcrafts11 I couldn’t find all your cards as you don’t use copy and paste the URL to each card.

Here are my two Valentine’s Day cards

Afternoon

Oooooo its gone cold here, very gloomy and trying to rain. We actually had our first day yesterday without rain so were hoping it would have lasted a bit longer. grrrr

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - I have just clicked on my images and gone into my shop - so not sure what the problem is???

Welcome @MarmaladeandBramble - love your unusual card, and yes you did everything perfectly and definintely the right place to showcase your cards.

Here is my new listing on this romantic theme

Carol xx

ahhh right sorry my fault when I get back from the post office I’ll click the photo’s of the 2 I didn’t find and pin those as well :smile:
Silly me I forgot I could click on the photo doh! :blush:

1 Like

This new card could be for Valentine’s day :slight_smile: