Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 2/8 May 2016

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is heart - so lets see how sloppy we can all be lol!!!.
However, anything will do

I will ‘love’ all items posted

Good luck guys

Carol xx

Morning

Well another week already, where does the time go.

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday and an extra day off. Shame the weather isnt playing tho, very grey and windy today but does seem bit warmer.

BIG thanks for a great week last week, we got into the 30’s which is epic so lets see what we can achieve this week.

Here is a new listing on this theme

Carol xx

1 Like

Just putting this on the thread again as I think it may have got lost.

Carol xx

Hi Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope you’re ok , thanks for starting another week with a fab theme!
Sorry didn’t get on the thread last night to thank everyone for the lovely listings and making it a busy one, so a BIG THANKS!
I’m sure this week we’ll all manage another bumper one as its a brilliant theme.
So here’s mine today

See you all later on Steph xx

1 Like

One of my wedding cards :slight_smile:

Morning

Well we started the day off with beautiful blue skies and sunshine but by 9 gone cloudy and looks like rain grrrrrrr just lets hope they have got the forecast right for the weekend

Hope everyone enjoyed their extra day off - unbelievable I started my tax return for 15/16 - eyes all skoowhiff when Id finished. More to do yet but feel quite proud got stuck in. Well if it hadnt been raining prob wouldnt have lol!!!

Here is another on this theme

Carol xx

Thank you for a great start to the week

Morning all!
A short week this week…yah!
Here’s my hearts today, Steph xx

And

My brain is all out of sync, keep thinking it’s Monday :confused:

1 Like

Hi all,

Thanks for running the thread again this week Carol.

Lots of hearts in my shop…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Morning

We have sunshine YAY!!!

Hope you have got your day right now Diane @HandmadeByDiane - its horrible when that happens !!! :wink:

Here are more hearts

and

Carol xx

2 Likes

Sunshine here in Norwich too…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Morning everyone, here’s mine for today.

https://folksy.com/items/6836452-Personalised-Husband-or-Wife-Wedding-Anniversary-Card-LB147-

Hi everyone ,
Sorry I didn’t get here yesterday,
Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend!
We’ve had a lovely couple of sunny days but now it’s misty and overcast, thought it wouldn’t last!
https://folksy.com/items/6603413-Notebooks-Set-of-Two-Gingham-Hearts-and-Denim-Handmade-Notebooks-2pk

https://folksy.com/items/6603413-Notebooks-Set-of-Two-Gingham-Hearts-and-Denim-Handmade-Notebooks-2pk
Here’s mine today and I’ll pop back later Steph xx

Morning

Yes lovely weather, fortunately, we still have the sun.

Big apologies for not being here last two days. The garden lured me out, even put preserve on garden table and chairs!!!

Did you get your results Steph @stephshortstationery

Here are more hearts

Carol xx

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Morning

YAY Sunshine again and v hot already!!! Had rain last night from about 7pm, felt welcoming and sure garden loved it.

Hope everyone is OK and enjoying this gorgeous spell.

Here is my last offering on this theme and handing over to Steph @stephshortstationery tomorrow. Thank you for all the support, and looking forward to what Steph comes up with, always great.

and

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi all!
Ah thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 and thanks for last week, another busy one
Here’s my last one for the week
No hearts however !
See you all tomorrow for a new theme and week, but many thanks for all your lovelies and keeping the thread busy xx
Steph xx