Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 20/26 November 2017

Hi All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week is ‘Christmas’ but as always, if you don’t have anything that fits the bill, anything will be ok, just be good to see all your work

Good luck everyone and fingers x for lots of sales

Carol xx

Morning

Just back from the gym, and found a crack on the windscreen, must have happened whilst we were in North Wales, so trying to sort that out, even had trouble finding the policy number aaaargh

Sorry, rant over

Many thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery and all contributors last week, sorry I was awol but we had a lovely 4 days in N Wales

Carol xx

Happy Monday, hope you had a lovely time in N Wales Carol (and the gym :)) @cariadcrafts11

Sharing a little more Christmas cheer here today;

Terrier Love

1 Like

Evening

A very social day today, visiting a friend with poorly OH this morning and then afternoon tea with three others this afternoon.

Ready for a nap now but will keep busy and stay awake till beddy byes.

Susan @bramleycards, love that cute doggie

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Thank you Carol, I have made all these for the family and friends all terrier mad!!

1 Like

Hiya all!
So sorry, for been missing, just had a lot on over the last few days
So without further a do, here’s a new listing
Hope you are all doing ok xx
https://folksy.com/items/7076769-Christmas-Cards-PK-of-Ten-Modern-Xmas-Designs-Printed-Personalised-Cards

1 Like

Afternoon

Another grey dismal day. Yoga done this morning, return home to find OH had left tap on in utility so floor flooded, he did clean it all up. aaaargh. Chip and crack in car windscreen sorted, new windscreen fitted!!!

Now appointment tomorrow heavily booked so long waiting time, seeing now if I can cancel and rearrange.

Rant over, sorry folks

Here is mine for today, afraid not festive as not had time today now to take pics

Hope you are all having a better time of it

Carol xx

1 Like

The weather’s been yuk here, wind and rain all day (and evening) hope the weather’s better for you :slight_smile:

Morning everyone!
Another new set, this time cozy jumpers
https://folksy.com/items/7077158-Handmade-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-Five-Cozy-Jumpers-Handmade-Personalised

Steph x

Afternoon

Brrrrr cold one today but nice and sunny though!!

Appointment day today for the 6-month checkup, lots and lots of waiting but all good, just got to wait until next week for blood test results. So lazy night for me :smile:

Here is mine for today, needless to say, had no daytime to take pics but hopefully I will tomorrow.

Carol xx

Morning

After the sunshine yesterday and such a beautiful day, last night and up till an hour ago we had pouring rain, sleet, hail the lot. Hope somewhere is getting better…

Here is mine for today, still not been able to get any pics done

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning all!
Hope all is well

Great news Carol @cariadcrafts11 on six month check, I’m sooooo pleased for you xxx

Family card listings now
https://folksy.com/items/6570200-Christmas-Card-Family-Mam-Printed-Design-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised

Steph x

1 Like

Hi everyone, hope you’re having a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

Morning

Another wet start, the sun just popping through grey sky, doesn’t look as though it is going to stay though.

Thanks, Seph @stephshortstationery, good news indeed.

Another weekend almost over, just don’t know where it disappears to!!! Hope everyone is ok. Thank you all for contributions this week and handing over now to Steph for a brilliant theme for tomorrow - no pressure!!! lol

Carol
xx