Cards and Papercraft weekly Monday thread 23/29 January 2017

Evening

Brrrr itsbeen a very cold one today, that wind is bitter

Still shopping all done, even did some washing.

Got something a little different today but daisies always remind me of better weather to come

Carol xx

Birds and flowers say spring to me.

1 Like

Bright and colourful for spring with this Tropical bird Happy Birthday greeting card

https://folksy.com/items/6838122-Tropical-Bird-Print-Happy-Birthday-Greeting-Card

1 Like

Afternoon

Brrrr another very chilly day. Actually did a bit of sweeping outside, certainly one way to get warm lol

Wow such pretty colourful cards so far, definitely gets you in the mood for warmer weather, hopefully,not long now

Hope everyone is enjoying their last working day and looking forward to the weekend

Carol xx

Hi all!
Hope you are staying warm!
Here’s something Spring or summer like from me
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6926904-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Vintage-Rose-Collage-Hearts-Handmade

1 Like

Morning

After a very wet start the sun has just come out, wonder for how long.

We have put uploads of feeders and food for the birds to try and attract them into our new garden, fingers x, as this is the RSPB garden watch weekend.

Another bookmark today

Carol xx

1 Like

today I have a floral decoupaged “Get Well Soon” card

1 Like

Morning
Well we started of with sun and blue sky and guess what, now grey and showery grrrr

Is anyone doing the RSPB birdwatch, we bought loads of feeders and food, but with us only moving in November, dont think the birds have got used to us yet, all except the pigeons and blackbirds!!!

Many thanks for making this week such a success, its been very cheery seeing everyones spring likes. Tomorrow am passing over to Steph @stephshortstationery for another great theme from her

Here is my last offering

Carol xx

1 Like

Here’s my handdrawn ‘Bunny’ blank greeting card. Yvonne xx

1 Like

Hi all!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 yes great theme and another fab busy week, thanks to everyone too!
Nothing Spring from me but it is a new listing,
See you all for a new one tomorrow
Steph xx

2 Likes

a fantasy fairy good luck card from me today

2 Likes