Cards-and-papercraft-weekly-monday-thread-28th March-3rd April

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for this week, I thought, with the onset of better weather To come​:thinking::thinking:??
Everyone will be outdoors in…‘Natures Garden’ - so take your pick of what you love to do or see in your natures garden.
However, anything will do

Let’s see if we can get some lovely April sales !

Good luck everyone

Stephxxx

Morning all!
Hope you are all still enjoying the Easter break…happy Easter Monday!

Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11for last week, it was really busy and great theme.

Let’s see if we can get this weeks thread just as busy.

Here’s my offering, florals and see you all later, Steph xx

3 Likes
3 Likes

Haven’t been on here for a while, seem to have had a busy few weeks but now got 2 weeks of no work :laughing: so might have a better chance of both making and promoting (seems to have been one or the other just lately)
I’ll start the week with a typical cottage garden

2 Likes

I’ve just added this beach scene.

2 Likes

New digi cards… several colours to come…

1 Like

Evening All

lol sounds like a policeman off the tv!!!

Thank you Steph for another week, and great theme

Hope everyone is ok after Katie, we had such a lot of rain in the night, front garden very wet, but seems to have gone now phew!!!

Here is mine on this theme

Carol xx

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Morning

Well grey again and showery - aaaaaargh Still means can get stuck in inside, crafting and decorating!!!

Cherie @TheFancyEdge welcome, love your cute lil gift tags, clever idea using fabric

Flowers today

and

Carol xx

3 Likes

ahh thank you Carol :grinning:

1 Like

Didn’t get on here yesterday, we went to the seaside for the day it was a bit blustery with the odd shower but certainly blew some cobwebs away :smile:

1 Like

Hello all I am new to Folksy and this forum so would be great to connect and discover some amazing new designer makers and crafty goodness!
I produce concrete letters in plain and with gold and silver leaf I’ve also been developing the same font in card for paper crafting projects and as confetti sprinkles great for party’s/ weddings etc!
Hope you might pop along by clicking my shop link and I’d be grateful of any feedback or advice on my items shop or The Folksy experience generally!
Best wishes Richard

1 Like

@Richmakes I think you might have posted on the wrong thread. This one is where we promote the papercraft items posted from the shops above and post one of our own papercraft items so other’s on the thread can promote it for us.

hope that helps.

Pinned all to my march pinterest board

And I have some world atlas map made into C6 envelopes

2 Likes

Uh! OH! sorry I’ve no Idea how this works? I’m totally new here! the top post was quite vague something about posting about paper crafts which i produce along with the concrete letters. Something about ‘Natures Garden’ but it not mattering anything will do?!

So I thought i’d just introduce my self!? I get it now I think!? thanks for the tip :wink:

Best Wishes
Richard

1 Like

Paper/ Card cut Whole Alphabet Letters x 26 ideal for garden party’s wedding table confetti or for your paper crafting projects. Also available in other card/ paper stock if there is something specific you’d like to see these cut in please do message me and I will try to accommodate any requests, within reason. :wink:

1 Like

Hiya all,
Still playing catch up…as usual!! Still not read or browsed but I will !
Here’s mine, some pastel florals, and I’ll be back later , Steph xx

1 Like

Afternoon

Welcome Richard @Richmakes .

We promote all papercraft items here, but you definitely fit the category with your lovely alphabet letters. Good to see a new face and hope by promoting each other, the elusive sales fairy drops by :smile:

Diane @HandmadeByDiane sounds like you had a fun day at the coast. I think its always interesting whatever the weather.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Thank you Carol.
I appreciate that! Fingers crossed the sales fairy will visit! Lol

1 Like