Cards and Papercraft weekly Monday thread 23/29 November 2015

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is - Santa, reindeer, presents, festive orientated.

But remember anything will do, even if it doesn’t fit the theme.

Good luck everyone, lets see what we can come up with this week

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning Everyone

Brrrrrr its a cold one today but I must admit I love these frosty days, white over especially when the sun is shining and we are all wrapped up nice and snuggly.

Big thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery for last week

Here is mine to kick the week off

Carol xx

1 Like

I’m sure I can find plenty of Santas & reindeer to share this week (hopefully not as many next week as I’ve 2 Christmas fairs next weekend)

I started this Festive pinterest board a while ago so will add onto it from this thread, if you don’t want me to pin your work please let me know in your posting :slight_smile:

Thanks Diane - @HandmadeByDiane your pintetrst board great idea and looks great

Carol xx

1 Like

‘O Christmas tree O Christmas tree’…

A tiny reindeer in here

And in here

And in here

1 Like

Two of my packs of Christmas cards; :smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6703624-Baby-Jesus-Christmas-Cards-Pack-of-3
https://folksy.com/items/6703617-Christmas-Alley-Cat-Cards-Pack-of-3

Morning

Big thanks for a great start to the week

Welcome @GrainneCC - lovely cards

and Tina @DaisyWings love the religious cuties

Here is mine on this dull morning

Carol xx

1 Like

Lovely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://folksy.com/items/6740533-Nan-christmas-card-free-uk-p-p

Thanks for running the thread again this week. Hope you are well. I’ve had no internet for a week so I am a late starter with my festive listings so here are two!

Jeanie x

from artmagic

Forgot to add something to this thread yesterday so I’ll add an extra one this morning :smile:

Morning
Another very grey, damp day yuk!!! Come back frost and blue sunny skies:-))

Big thanks, what a great start to the week. @muranomagic - love those Alice cards

@thecardjeanie - all well here thanks, how frustrating for you - have loved your items so hopefully get some views and sales for you!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

This might be my last ‘Santa’ this week as I’ve got a craft fair tomorrow afternoon (although there is a rumour that he might make an appearance there :grinning: ) I just love the verse on this card it seems to sum up the magic of Christmas

Afternoon

Busy day, been to Trentham Estate, Christmas chopping and a walk around the beautiful gardens - yes even at this time of year. Saw the fantastic wire creations by Fantasy Wire. Giant dandelions and fairies :smiley:

Anyway here we are

Hope the fair goes well Diane @HandmadeByDiane and you get lots of footfall - apparently this weekend is meant to be the busiest - Black Friday - and all that

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning

Hope everyone ok especially Steph @stephshortstationery - my thread buddy!!!

We have sun and cloud today, not sure if it knows what to do - as long as its not more rain, were happy!!!

Enjoy Black Friday - anyone hitting the shops?

Carol xx

ooooooo sorry - just realised I have put a non paper item - :-(((

so heres what I should have listed

sorry sorry sorry

Carol xx

Morning

Happy weekend everyone albeit a very grey and damp start

Good luck with fairs if anyone doing any

Heres mine for today

Carol xx