Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday thread 24/30 November 14

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is FAMILY - but as usual, anything will do

Good luck and look forward to a good variety
Carol xx

Morning,

Dawn @worldofcards - hope it didn’t flood for you yesterday, we had a frost overnight so hopefully will be a dry sunny and cold day - hope it is for you too

Big thanks for all contributions last week, lovely selection again, I hope the sales fairy visited. I had my busiest week in November so far so happy bunny :-))

Thought we would think about families this week so here is mine to get the ball rolling

Carol xx

Morning,no luckily it didnt but it rained all day,today is a new day

1 Like

I’ve just added your lovely card to my wanelo account.

I have some lovely Santa gift tags that would be great for all family members Christmas presents

I’ve got a family of Meercats on this card :slight_smile: I can make this one in A5, A6 or 15cm square and personalise if needed

1 Like

Thanks, not heard of Wanelo - where can I find it?.

Carol xx

This is a link to my account http://wanelo.com/eileenscraftstudio
or its www.wanelo.com

1 Like

Large family in this one!!!

Jeanie x

1 Like

Morning,

Another frosty start - lets hope we have the blue skies and sun to go with it. Hope everyone keeping nice and snug.

Thanks Eileen @EileensCraftStudio - loving your wanelo !!!

Thnaks so far for great selection, love the meerkats :smiley: Diane @HandmadeByDiane

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning all!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 for another week!
Hope everyone is ok…it is cold ! Stay warm!
I’m freezing!
Here’s mine today

Steph x

1 Like

Here’s mine…thanks for the good wishes, I am making progress thanks Carol…

1 Like

Hello everyone - great theme! I have a family of hedgehogs on my christmas card. It’s personalised to fit in with the family sending it,
Emma x

1 Like
1 Like

Morning!
Carol @cariadcrafts11 it’s DREEK up north today!! :wink:

Hope you are all ok??

Having real probs uploading new pics today it’s so annoying especially when you got loads of new to add for Xmas GRRR!
Anyone else experienced problems with their pics?

Anyhoo here’s mine

Steph xx

Morning

Yes Steph @stephshortstationery its very dreek here too, shame as yesterday we had a lovely frost but came with blue skies and sunshine - makes all the difference. Not taken any piccies today so not sure if the problem is broadcast or just you!!! Very frustrating tho!!!

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Wet and miserable here in Norwich too.

Something for the men in the family here. Can be personalised for Dad, Uncle, Son, etc.

Jeanie x

Afternoon

Well shopping all done, another dreek day!!! at least its not raining at the moment but we had plenty in the night last night.

Hope everyone ok

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Morning

Another dark day - hope its better for you!!!

Got a craft fayre later today at a local hotel - not done one like that before so it will be interesting - looking forward - all packed and ready to go …

Just a relist today

Carol xx

1 Like

Good luck Carol @cariadcrafts11 hope it goes well and you make lots of dosh!! :slight_smile:
Here’s mine today

https://folksy.com/items/6570756-ChristmasCards-Pk-of-Five-Baubles-Bright-Handmade-Xmas-Cards

Steph xx

Morning

Just unpacked after craft fayre yesterday which was v disappointing. Covered our costs and just a little more - heyho - you live and learn. Never done one in a hotel before !!!

Here is one for Mum and Dad

Carol xx