Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 26 Oct to 2 November

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

The theme for today is ‘being patriotic - red, white and blue’ and perhaps on the 31st Halloweeny stuff - but as usual, anything will do

Good luck and look forward to a good variety

Carol xx

Morning ,

Very cloudy today but DRY :smile: and quite warm too!!!

BIG thanks for all contributions last week, what a gorgous variety from such talented folk!!! Good to see Emma @RitzySwish :wink:

Here are mine for today

and

Carol xx

I have a red white and blue bunny card :smile:

And another:

1 Like

Hi everyone,
Its lovely and sunny here today. Here’s mine for today.
https://folksy.com/items/6547659-Handmade-Birthday-Card-5-75-inches-x-6-inches-Perfume-Bottle-with-Flowers
Esterina x

Found this butterfly hiding in my shop (probably worried about the grey clouds here)

1 Like

Hi… listed some Book/Film inspired cards…perfect for any fans :smiley:

https://folksy.com/items/6540501-Infinities-The-Fault-In-Our-Stars-inspired-card

1 Like

Have a Very Merry Winter!

1 Like

Thanks for a brilliant start to the week, love them all.

Welcome @ValleyandVale very thought provoking :smile:

Carol xx

Hi everyone, some great cards so far and a fantastic theme again!

The only Red, White and Blue card I could find in my many designs, haha, and the red is there, I swear, in his little magic firework :blush:

Katy x

1 Like

Morning, we have a beautiful SUNNY autumnal day - lovely aaaaah

Thanks Katy @TedsDesigns - for comments, glad you found a dash of red, but the colours don’t all have to be on the same card - hope that makes it easier lol but good fun eh?

Hope all with kiddies coping ok so far with half term, not so bad when weather is good!!!

Here’s mine for today

and

Carol xx

Hiya all,
Sorry I’ve been AWOL! Not feeling too good at moment! Foot is really painful and I’m just shattered and drained!! Anyway won’t bore you all with my complaints…lol!

Hope you all are doing ok though X
I have a couple of new listings from supply shop
1st Xmas trees

And some Holly theme tags

See you all later, Steph xx

Here’s my posting for today.

Esterina x

Afternoon all papercrafters,

Soooo sorry Steph @StephShortSupplies you are not feeling so good. Perhaps you should borrow Cameron’s moonboot lol sorry - hope painkillers kick in for you. It could be that you have been so busy with your cakes and on your feet a lot - time to put them up if you can - cuppa n cake xx

We have got men in putting our chimney stack to rights before the winter weather sets in - so lots of brews going on.

Here is mine for today

and

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning, - bit overcast but doesn’t appear to be too cold - shopping soon :-(( Men just arrived, should finish the work today on the chimney so should be prepared for what the winter may throw at us :smile:

Hope everyone ok and coping with half term - half way over now!!!

Here’s mine for today

and for a perfect match

Carol xx

Morning!
Thanks Carol @cariadcrafts11 the moon boot still in the cupboard, but with Cameron’s long legs it’d go up to my thigh!!..lol.
Painkillers not doing much to be honest, think I’ll have to go back and get something stronger, not a fan of taking tablets!

Here’s mine today new heart button shapes in lovely florals

Steph xx

Morning, another mild day, washing out and workmen doing chimney almost finished yeah!!!

Hope everyone is ok - my cold is on the mend now, just cararrgh now JUST!!! At least runny tap n sneezing gone :smiley:

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Morning all,
Happy November !

Ah Carol @cariadcrafts11 that’s sometime worse than the cold itself!! Still take it easy, as it can go on your chest sometimes aswell xx

Here’s mine today
Wooly and cozy!

https://folksy.com/items/6551292-Christmas-Cards-Wooly-Design-Pk-of-Five-Handfinished-Xmas-Cards-

Steph xx

I have a red, white and blue elephant card:

1 Like

Morning!
White and silver, no blue though today!

Glitter tree shapes

Steph xx