Cards and Papercraft Weekly Monday Thread 5/11 May

I have a country chic embroidery card to day on a green background

Have either pinned, stumbled, facebook or google+ something from everyone.

1 Like

Thanks Carol!
Pink and a little green!

Hereā€™s mine today a new collage card which can be personalised or any greeting added and colours changed:)

Steph x

1 Like

Morning all, another dreary looking day but perfect for crafting - if time :-)))

Love all the greens, thanks everyone for contributions but lets see if we have any more

Carol xx

Hiya,
Hope all is well!
Still in pain today so no new makes:((
However there are greens on
This card today

Steph x

2 Likes

Spring is nearly overā€¦very green

1 Like

Thanks Carol, all better now.

Some more greens from me

Jeanie x

1 Like

A little hint of green!
Mine today, some more collage work!

Steph

1 Like

Morning all, drizzly again, please come out Mrs Sun sooooon!!!

Heres mine for today

Green grass layer!!

Carol xx

Morning all papercrafters, felt a bit lonely yesterday:-(((

Hope everyone well and keeping busy - hope ribs bit better Steph

Here is my last green offering for this week - has anyone got any more?

(green leaves)

a BIG ask, I will be away on a 3 night break from next Sunday and not sure if I will have Wifi - could I ask for a volunteer, please, to start the thread on Monday the 19th May, please. The perk is that you can choose the theme :wink::

Carol xx

The centre section is greenā€¦

Jeanie x

I have recently been hand painting some greetings cards which have turned out well but can anyone give me any ideas on how to take good pics of the cards. I have to use really thick 300gsm card because otherwise the watercolours would buckle the card stock and so they do not close flat for photographing. I have tried sellotape and bluetac but just as I go to take the picture they pop open. I have managed today to get a couple done but there must be an easier way. Taking pics of them in a polybag would just bring up more problems.
any ideas welcomed.

Hiya, Carol,

Iā€™ll do the thread on the 19th no probs!!

Brenda, have you tried a little masking tape doubled over inside the card, it doesnā€™t tear or damage and it is quite strong to keep the front closed. Iā€™m not sure and certainly no expert! but I think Iā€™m right in saying a lot of painters use masking tape to keep paper to board?

Another collage card from me

Steph x

Ah thnx steph you are little gemā€¦that would be great

Re photo taking. I find if you stand them on-say-a mantelpiece it works. I use heavy card and have had no probs. And it is quite good to add a picture taken sideways on

Good luck

Carol xx

Yes Stephie, I tried low tac tape and folded over sellotape but just as I went to take the picture it popped openā€¦I suppose I will have to take pics with them stood up and open on a shelfā€¦

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good day.

Iā€™ve a Good Luck Green Clover Card

Hiya,
A new collage card todayā€¦in blues:)

Steph x